"Sorry Chaeng, what are you saying again?" I asked my bestfriend Rose/ Chaeyoung whose busy flipping the wedding photobook.

" God Jennie! for the nth time, your spacing out again. Urrgghh! I feel like I'm the one who will be getting married here." she said as she rolled her eyes and she intentionally slam book at my lap.

"aww! Your so harsh. You know," I winced in the impact of the book while I was caressing my lap and I sight at the books in the table that scattered while I massage my temple.

"Are you okay Jenduekie?" Chaeng asked me with concern in her voice.

"You know what Chaeng! I need some air to breath. I dont wan't to pressure myself about this wedding thing, can we just reschedule our visit here next time?" I said to her as I grab my purse and stood up.

"Well, I think that's the best plan I ever heard from you. Shall we now?" Rose said and got up from where she seated.

We both bid our goodbye at the wedding planner then we reschedule our next visit for finalization.

--------

Upon entering a unfamiliar place, I roamed my eyes to every corner of the place. It's not my first time to went to a place like this but when I hear the dj hit the music,I feel like it's my first time. I miss this, I miss my night life, I miss to dance and be free.

Since Kai become my boyfriend and become my fiance, I didn't went to any clubs or bar, because Kai is a protective person and sensitive when it comes to me. He don't like that guys being a lion while looking at me like I'm their prey.

Seating at the bar counter, Rose and I just order a beer, because it's not my plan to get wasted but apparently my bestfriend was so drunk. She's been dancing for God knows how long, I think I'm baby sitting someone later.

I was drinking my 2nd bottle of beer, when my phone lit up and vibrate from my pocket. When I open my phone screen: 15 missed calls, and 5 messages from Kai. I cough hard because I choke the beer I'm drinking.

Shit..shit..shit..what should I do now?

Before Kai will call me, I immediately text him that I'm with Rose and were just having some girls bonding. After I message my fiance I look at the dance floor if Rose was still there, dancing like a wild animal.

After 5 mins. I didn't saw Rose everywhere. I'm beggining to panic of the thought that Chaeng was gone.

Where the hell are you Park chaeyoung? I mentally shout out loud because of anxiety.

What if?what if she's with some pervert guy? What if she's been drag outside and rape her? What if she passed out because she was drug ?..urrgg!! Many what if's in my mind when I didn't see any figure or shadow of my bestfriend.

Facing the restroom door, while closing my eyes while praying to all the Gods that Park Chaeyoung is here. I slowly turn the knob and slowly push the door. My eyes widen in horror seing my bestfriend making out at the toilet.

I tried to open my mouth to curse the person who took advantage of my bestfriend drunkenness but nothing came out when I saw this beautiful brunette who's eating my bestfriend mouth.

Holy God!!! Is my bestfriend A lesbian now?

They didn't recognize my presence because their busy in there business which is mouth eating contest. I walk toward there directions but before I can break their moments someone pass-through me behind.

"Oh Shit!.KIM JISOO!" a blonde shout out loud while breaking the make out sessions of the two.

After they separate I walk at my bestfriend side and hold her.

"Hey! Why you do that?" I glare at the blonde which was shock by my presence.

"Sorry for that Miss? Is she your friend? " she said while pointing her finger to Chaeng. While I support her body.

"yeah! She's my bestfriend, why you push her like that?" She shook her head while I give her my bitchy face.

"Again miss, I'm sorry as you see, My friend also here was out of her mind" she gesture her friend her holding then look at me.

" She was too drunk to be true, and When she's drunk like this she's very very wild, like a lion who haunt her prey. Sorry to push your friend but I think it's for the best, my friend didn't know what she's doing so I separate them, so if you excuse me..can we go now?? And again sorry." and with that they leave while she drag her friend by picking it up like a sack of rice. While here I am dumbfound of what was happening, it's like slowly sinking in my head  then I gaze my attention to my besfriend who was now a fucking knockout.

I shake Chaeng's body and to my luck she passed out. I think it's the best if we're not going any place like this again not tomorrow, not again, never.

I hope Kai is still awake because I intended this night for us..urgghhh!! Really? PARK CHAEYOUNG I will kill you tomorrow..aisshhh!

----------

It's my first story to write. English is not my first language, so I'm sorry if I have some wrong grammars and spelling. Hope you like it.

I made this story after I finish watching "BELOW HER MOUTH " movie and I decided to make a jenlisa version but I just change a liitle bit the story in my own idea.