~Special Chapter~

Sorry this took me almost a year to write. I finally finished it up last night. Anyway I hope you like it. I love you all so much. Thank you so much for going on this wonderful journey with me. 🤍

"Lou, where are you?" Harry giggled as he skipped around the house, his maroon-colored skirt jumping up, exposing his white lace panties.

"C'mon! No more playing!" He whined, the smile still on his face.

He walked around the house, stopping in front of his and Louis's bedroom door. There lied a sticky note with Louis's messy handwriting.

To my princess,

Take this paper, it will have a clue on the back. With that clue, you'll find your next clue. And so on. Until you find me. Good luck and I love you.

Love Louis. xx

Harry squeaked, quickly flipping the paper and reading the clue.

What's black and can move? x

Harry stood and thought for a quick moment before his face lights up and he runs outside to where their car is at.

And sure enough, another clue was there.

Hmm, I sure am craving an Oreo McFlurry right now. x

Harry laughed and quickly got into the car, the keys already in the ignition. He drove to the closest McDonalds before getting out and entering.

"Hello, erm did a short, hazelnut hair guy come in here?" Harry asked the lady at the counter.

"Harry?" Harry nodded, confused.

"Here. Good luck." She winked and pushed him away from the counter.

Harry giggles and gets into his car, opening the clue.

Walk 30 steps to the left, from the restaurant door princess. Not from your car. ;) x

"I knew that!" Harry pouted before doing as the clue said. He softly counted the steps before finally arriving at his destination.

Harry looks around the place before noticing a bright pink sticky note on the base of a plant pot.

He smiles fondly and quickly grabs it, flipping it over and reading it.

Quack! No, I mean Bark! x

"Oi! Fuck you." Harry laughed as the memory of this specific clue came to mind.

~*~

"Lou! Lou!" Harry smiles, jumping onto Louis's back, causing both of them to tumble down the hill.

"Ugh." Louis groaned but still held Harry tightly, making sure he didn't get hurt after the fall.

"Quack! No, I mean Bark!" Harry flushed in embarrassment and hid his face into Louis's chest, who laughed at him.

"Shut up!" Harry whined, pout evident on his beautiful face.

"Dogs quack?" Louis snickered, earning a slap from Harry, only for him to apologize for hitting him.

~*~

Harry giggled some more, making his way to the hill he and Louis had a date a couple of months back.

He looked around, taking in the view, heartwarming up as he thought of how far he and the boys, (especially him and Lou) have come.

After a couple of seconds, he finally goes over to the tree where the little picnic date took place. He smiled happily at seeing a bright blue sticky note, picking it up and reading it out loud.

Turn around, Princess. xx

Harry's eyebrows arch a bit before he slowly turns around, smiling wide as his eyes landed on Louis.

"Lou?" He whispered, slowly making his way towards his boyfriend, who smiled fondly at the curly-headed boy.

"Hi, princess." He took Harry's soft hands, bringing them up to his lips, leaving a small but meaningful kiss on the palm of each of them.

"Why are we here, Lou?" Harry asked hands still in his boyfriend's hold.

"I have a surprise for you, babe"

Harry's eyes lit up and his smile grew two times bigger, making Louis's heart do a little flip in his chest and butterflies flap their wings extra hard, making his stomach feel all warm and funny.

"Where?"

Louis smiled at him before telling him that he will have to be blindfolded before he takes him there. Harry quickly agrees and lets his boyfriend blindfold him and lead him towards his surprise.

Louis places his hand on the bottom of his back, stopping him from walking, and standing in front of him.

"Lou?" Harry whispers, hands stretching in front of him, frowning when he didn't feel Louis.

"Take your blindfold off, Princess." Louis finally says, hands sweating a bit as he gets down on one knee.

Harry does as he's told, gasping as he sees Louis's position, eyes watering a bit.

"Harry, I know I haven't been the best boyfriend in the world...Hell! I have been the worst boyfriend. And you didn't deserve that. You deserve so much more. But I am so selfish. I can't stand the thought of letting you go and being someone else's. So I decided that it was time I changed myself so I can be better for you. Throughout these years I have learned to love and respect you. You have shown me what true happiness was. What it felt like to have the butterflies in my stomach do all these crazy tricks, making you get sick at times. But most importantly you made me realize that I needed you and would do anything in this world to always have you by my side. I love you so fucking much Harry. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" Louis says in one nervous breath, his hands shakily opening the box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

Harry stares at him with wide watering eyes before jumping into his arms, "yes! Oh my god! Yes, I would marry you! I love you so much!"

Louis let out a laugh before hugging the curly-headed boy. His heart felt as if it was about to burst out of his chest as he quickly pulled away and took hold of Harry's hands, placing the beautiful diamond ring on his ring finger.

"You just made me the happiest person alive princess." Louis breathed out, his lips crashing against Harry's.

And Harry could definitely agree with Louis on that one. His dream of marrying the blue-eyed boy in his arms was finally going to come true, after years of fighting for said boys' love.

4:27 am
4/13/20

Erm so this is it. Princess is officially done for good. Fuck. I'm getting emotional. Erm thank you for everything! Your support for this book has really gave me the courage to keep writing, though I had always known that my writing wasn't the best. But that's okay bc not everyone has the best writing skills. Once more thank you so much. In the near future I might edit this whole book bc I know it needs a lot of fixing up! Haha thank you once more. Mucho love. x