~Twenty Nine~

Only 3-4 chapters left til this book is done. Omg I can't believe it! But either way here is chapter 29 I hope you enjoy it!

~Third Person POV~

"H-Harry?"

Harry's head snaps to the direction of the small yet broken voice. His eyes watered as he see's his Louis grabbing onto the cell bars and staring at him with hurt and betrayed eyes.

"Why?" Louis asked, his voice breaking some more as tears started falling faster than ever and his heart breaking completely.

"We didn't come here to catch up on shit." Sean snarled as he pushed Louis away from the cell door before opening it and guiding Harry inside of it.

"Here you go babe." He handed Harry his handgun and patiently waited for the boy to load it and just kill the blue eyed boy already.

"C-can maybe you leave the c-cell?" Harry asked in hope the older man listened.

"Why would you want that?" Now Sean stood right in front of Harry, forcing his chin up so the green eyed boy looked him in the eyes.

"I...it's hard to kill someone you once were attached with...?" It was more of a question than an answer.

"Hmm..." Sean stared at him for a bit before finally nodding. "Okay. Make it quick ."

He left the cell, leaving it open just Incase anything happens and rounds the corner.

Harry turns back around and stares at Louis. He was just a couple of feet away from him. If he wanted he can just extend his arm a bit and touch him.

"How could you?" Louis spat. His eyes were shut but the vain in his neck told Harry that the man in front of him was mad yet hurt at the same time.

"I..." Harry didn't know what to say. He was at a lost of words.

"I gave you EVERYTHING!" Louis re-opened his eyes, revealing his ocean blue eyes filled with unwanted tears.

"I gave you a home! My LOVE! MY FUCKING HEART!" Louis was full on sobbing now.

His weak body shaking as he tried to keep himself upright. He wanted to show the green eyed boy that he was strong without him but to be honest he was doing such a horrible job at it.

"Louis please." Harry pleaded, hands on his chest as he tried holding back his own tears.

"No! You broke me! Fucking broke me! HOW COULD YOU!?" Louis moves forward and punched Harry on the chest.

Harry slowly rapped his hands around Louis's small body and hugged him tightly as the older boy tried to push him away.

"L-let me g-go!" Louis cried, his small hands now firmly placed on Harry's chest.

"I need you to hear me out Lou." Harry said. "Please..."

After a little while longer of struggling Louis finally gave up and agreed to hear the green eyed boy out.

"Thank you." Harry sent Louis a small smile before continuing.

"Whatever you were told here is a li-"

"So you're not with Dickhead?" Louis asked, still in Harry's strong arms.

"No, love I'm not with quote on quote dickhead." Harry quietly laughed as Louis looked down in embarrassment.

"I just got close with him so he can bring me to you and we'll he did." Harry explained.

"I am here to get you out so please come with me Lou." Harry pleaded.

"I..." Louis looked down. "I can't."

"W-what? Why?" Harry exclaimed.

"They did some horrible things to me here that you wouldn't want me anymore if you knew what they did." Louis voice cracked and his chest tightened in pain.

"Lou, I know what they did. And even if I didn't I will still want you." Harry grabbed onto Louis shaky hands and brought them up to his lips, leaving a kiss on each knuckle.

"R-really?" Louis asked.

"Yes. I love you Lou."

"I love you too."

They heard footsteps coming down the hallway and quickly separated. Both wide eyed as they tried to thing of a way to escape.

"Quick over there." Harry hissed as he dragged Louis to a door on the apposite side of the hallway.

"You go ahead, I'll distract them." Louis says as he goes over to the now closed door.

"Oh hell no! That's the boys job." Harry exclaimed as he pulled out his phone and texted the group chat to help them escape without getting caught.

"W-what? The boys are here?" Louis whispered, heart beating rapidly.

"Of course! You're their everything! Especially to Zayn." Harry smiles before pocketing his phone and taking a hold of Louis's hand.

"C'mon let's go!" They quickly rushes out of the room and ran down the hallways, making sure no one catches them.

"Hey! Stop right there!" Both boys freeze and turn around to see Sean pouting a gun at them.

8-10-19
8:39 P.M
Enjoy!