~Six~

100 reads. Thank you!!
Also in this chapter, I kept referring Harry as she so if it has she or her it's bc of that. I just get confused bc his name is Harriet and he wears girl clothes 😂 but enjoys.

Louis's POV

I thank my chauffeur before heading inside my house. I walk to the west side of my house and smile at the pool that was put in.

Buzz buzz

I look down at my phone and laugh. I swear this kid will be the death of me. I thought as I read his message.

From Princess💘: Hi, I'm bored.

To Princess💘: want to hang out?

From Princess💘: yes! Wait today?

To Princess💘: yes princess go get dressed now. Pick you up in 2 hours.

I walk to my bedroom and start putting my clothes away. I open one of my black suitcases and see the clothes I 'accidentally' took from Harriet. Creepy I know.

I pull out an oversized shirt he had let me borrow a couple of days ago and press it to my chest.

Damn, I really had fallen for this boy. I thought as I made my way to my bathroom. I put my toiletries away before going back to my bedroom and grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and some green briefs.

I walk into the restroom once again and get undressed before hopping into the bathtub. I turn the hot water on and sigh as it touches my body. I grab a bit of body wash and start washing my body before getting some shampoo and washing my hair.

After a while, I was done showering and getting reading. I walk around my house trying to find my keys before I finally saw them underneath a pile of envelopes. I grab them and check if I have everything I need before leaving the house and hoping into my car.

The drive to Harriet's is not far from my house so I got there in record time. I get my phone out and text him that I'm outside which I get a reply a second later that he'll be there in a bit.

I smile down at the message before going to my gallery. I scroll through all the pictures we took together every time we went out or were just in his room.

I look up and see Harriet walk down the walkway and smile. He's wearing a white shirt that is tucked into a black skirt. He's beautiful.

"Hi sorry if I took too long"

I smile at him and tell him that it's ok before driving off to the nearest ice scream shop. As we neared the shop I hear the curly headed boy next to me gasp and jump up and down in his seat.

I laugh at him and park the car before getting out of the car. I jog to Harriet's side and open the door for him. He blushes and thanks me before I'm taking his hand and walking inside the shop.