~Thirteen~

Thank you for 900+ reads!

A Lil background checks in.

20 comments and 10 votes for the next chapter.

Louis's POV

~5 Hours Before Louis Went To The Styles Household~

"He's looking for the kids. We have a month to get them out of there. No funny business okay?" Simon exclaimed as we drove to the safe house. I look up from my phone and stare at Simon.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll get those kids out before he does." I mumble as I stare at pictures of one of the boy's face. He had curly locks with beautiful forest green eyes. His skin looked so soft, almost like the baby's skin after they had taken a shower and been lotion up.

"Is Malik joining in?" I asked as my chauffer opens the door for me. I hear Simon hum but don't get a word out of him, so I continue my walk up the entrée stairs.

"Well if it isn't Tommo, 'The Sass Masta Of Doncasta'." Zayn exclaimed as I enter the safe house.

"Zainy-poo! You're here." I joke around as he punches my arm. We separate from the hug as Simon clears his throat.

"Alright boys we have four hours to talk this out." Zayn and I both nod as we follow him to the main office, aka mine. We all take a seat and wait patiently for Simon to start this stupid meeting.

"Alright boys." Simon claps his hands in front of himself. "You both got a boy each. Zayn you have Niall Horan. He is 18 years, applied to Yale a couple months back. Irish, crossdresser, family is tired of having him around." Simon explained.

Zayn took all the information in as Simon gave me my boys information.

"louis you have Harry styles. He is 18 years old me, also applied to Yale, British, best friends with Niall, a crossdresser too, and his family hates him, even tried selling him to multiple mafia leaders, but always got rejected since he was too young for any sexual or deathly activities."

I write every piece of information I got from the style's boy.

"Both of you have to convince the boys to move out of their houses and bring them to one of the multiple safe houses we have." Simon ordered

"what if they don't want to move?" Zayn questioned.

"Then you force them. We need those two boys out of those houses as soon as possible." Zayn and I both nod and continued asking questions for the next few hours, until it was time to start the mission.

~Louis Arriving At The Styles Household~

I stare at the brown wooden door in front of me for a couple minutes before finally knocking. A middle age woman with long brown hair opens the door and invites ne inside

"you must be louis? Right?" she questioned. I nod at her and take a seat on the couch, where a middle-aged man sat across from.

"I'm Anne and this is my husband mark." She points at the man sitting across from me just as a girl enters the living room.

"Hi, I'm Gemma." She says seductively. I cringe but quickly hide it with a fake smile. "I'm louis nice to meet you...lovely?" She blushes and takes a seat next to me. I slowly scoot away from her so there was a bit of space separating us.

"so, you're willing to buy harry, I mean Harriet?" Anne rolls her eyes as she sat down next to her very happy husband.

"Yes ma'am."