~Epilogue~

~Third Person POV~

~Three Years later~

"Oh my god, you look stunning!" Niall teared up as he stared at his best friend in his wedding dress.

It was a long white theme Cinderella dress and to be quite honest Harry was rocking it.

"Thank you! I'm just so nervous

"Thank you! I'm just so nervous." Harry nervously bit on his lip, messing up his lipstick.

"Stop that!" Lou, his make up artist angrily exclaimed as she slapped Harry's hands away from his lip.

"You don't hit him like that!" Niall growled, pushing Lou out of the way.

"Then he should fucking listen and do as he's told next time," Lou exclaimed.

Harry stared at his best friend and Louis's best friend argue with a sad face. It was his wedding day and everything was going horribly wrong.

"You know what? Get the fuck out of here! I can do his makeup. Haz can you remove all of that shit off your face?" Niall gave Harry a small apologetic smile before facing Lou once again.

"You can't kick me out. Louis put me in charge of his makeup and hair." Lou went over to Harry and slapped his hands once more as he tried removing his makeup.

"That's it!" Niall snapped before pulling out his phone and dialing someone.

Not long after there was a knock on the door and Perrie stomps into the room. Her face red in anger as she stares at Lou who was roughly combing Harry's hair.

"Get your rusty ass hands off my best friend!" She growled before grabbing her by the hair and yanking her off of Harry.

"Hey, babe you look beautiful. Would you look away for me?" Perrie says to Harry who sadly nods and looks down at his dress.

"Now listen here, bitch. If you ever and I mean EVER put a hand on him again I myself will make sure you regret it for the rest of your life. Do you fucking understand?" Lou nodded her hand as she tries freeing her locks from Perrie's tight grip.

Perrie snarls before pushing Lou away. She heads over to Harry and brings him into a hug, kissing his cheek and wiping at his tears eyes.

"Now now babe. It's okay. Cmon let's get you ready for your soon to be husband." Perrie gushed as she slowly and gently removed the makeup from his face.

Lou stared at the soon to be bride/husband with sad eyes. She didn't want to be rude. She was just jealous he got everything he wanted while she had to work for it.

"Please get out. We need to calm the bride down." Niall told Lou who sadly nodded her head and exited the room, her heartbreaking into millions of pieces.