~nineteen~

Third Person POV

A hand hit his back pushing him forward where the machetes cant gets him. Louis laid on his back, hand on his chest as he tried to slow his heartbeat and breathing.

"Are you alright mate?" Zayn's laughed as he peaked his head through the hole in the door. He laughed some more as Louis flipped him off. They stopped everything when they heard crying coming from across the room. Zayn opened the door and signaled Louis to stay where he is.

Zayn slowly walked to the piece of wood that was a bit lifted. Crouching down he picked up the lid and looked inside the hole. Percy laid there, tears falling from her rosy cheeks.

"What's wrong love?" Zayn asked.

"T..they killed m-my friend L-lou." She cried. Louis got up from his spot on the ground and stared at Percy, whose back was turned to him, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Oh, babe. He's not dead." Zayn cooed as he brought her into a hug.

"I heard him scream though.." She questioned. Zayn smiled at her and turned her body around so she's facing a smiling Louis. Perch stares wide eyes at him before getting out of Zayn a grasp and running to Louis, engulfing him into a hug.

"I thought you were dead." She whispered into his ear, arms tight around his neck, not wanting to let go. At least not yet.

"Alright this is a very beautiful scene BUT we have two more people to save tonight." Zayn reminded as he walked to the door, gun in hand already, ready to shoot anyone who dares hurt them.

"Oh yeah true. Come on love." Louis gets up from where he was sat from in the ground, holding Percy's hand while walking out the door and behind Zayn.

"Who are you looking for?" Percy asked as she stared up at Louis with big wide innocent eyes.

"Our boyfriends." Was Louis Reply.

"How do they look like?" At that Zayn came over and smiled at Percy.

"Mine is a ball of sunshine. He has fake blonde hair and a beautiful smile." Louis and Percy stared at Zayn who was staring fondly to outer space.

"Harry is his name. He has long curly hair with piercing green eyes." Was all Louis said, not wanting to remember him right now Incase he never sees him again.

"Oh!! They're my friends!" Percy suddenly screams.

"W-what?" Zayn stuttered.

"They are my friends. They been here for a couple of weeks. They sleep in the room at the very front of the building. They're the room were people go and play with them." At that both Zayn and Louis froze and stared wide eyes at each other, their hearts breaking.

"Show us the way. We have to find time as soon as possible." Percy nodded and continued to lead them down the hallway.

~*~

They had faced many obstacles in the way. For example a fucking flamethrower, a motherfucking bull! And a locked door. Zayn is pissed of because that fucking flamethrower burned some of his perfectly styled hair. Louis is mad because that fucking bull chased him around the fucking room-it was not fun. I, the author think he shat himself. And lastly, Percy is mad because the locked door is in her way of freedom, freedom that she had wanted her whole life.

"Alright, Louis it's your time to shin-"

"I been shinning whatchu mean?" Louis inquired as he pulled out his pistol, which had on a silencer before shooting the lock. All three of them locked at each other before jumping out the way. Louis tabbing Percy and tucking her in his chest while Zayn covered his hair. Not long after the door blew up, sending burnt wood and brick everywhere.