~Twenty Five~

I know this is too much to ask but can you guys leave me to comment on what you think of this book so far and what should I do with it or what I should fix from it? It would honestly mean the world to me if you guys help me out. But enough of this! Enjoy this chapter!

Louis's POV

It has been more months than I can ever since I had been captured. I had so mu h hope thatt they would rescue me the first couple of months, but how? I honestly don't know.

I trust Zayn though.

"Yeah. Did you hear him scream though?"

"That bloody hurt my ears."

I look around my cell in fear before the door is being pushed open. Two guards walk in, smirks on their rusty ass faces.

"Its play timeline!" Guard #1 sang as I backed away from them.

"Oh come on now. We don't get all day for this." The second guard said.

"L-leave me a-alone." I begged, big fat tears staining my cheeks as I try fighting off the two bigger guys.

"Hey mate? Do you think we should tell him the news now?"

"Sure."

I look between the 2 guards and the open cell door. I debate on whether it's worth it to just make a run for it or let them take advantage of me.

The first option seems better than the second one.

I take a deep breath before breaking free from the 2 guards and making a run for it. The door was sl close yet so fara s one of the guards grabs me and throws me on the ground.

I groan out in pain and try my best to sit up but the guy just shoves me back down. I cry harder as they slowly start addressing themselves.

"Now you're going to take this like a big boy." The man says before violently shoving into me I scream out in pain before everything goes black and my body goes limp.

~*~

I awake in a pool of my own blood and a horrible pain in my lower back. I cry out in pain as I try to sit up. I look around only to see that I am in my cell and n-naked...

Memories of what the guards did to me brought tears to my eyes and a horrible pain in my chest.

"Now you're going to take this like a big boy." The man says before violently shoving into me.

"I couldn't even fight back! I just let them take advantage of me!" I cried, anger building up in the pit of my stomach.

"I guess I am only a 5'4 inch dude that can't defend himself." I sob. "Why would harry want a weak ass dude like me? I am nothing!"

My body shook violently as sobs after sobs left my weak body. I look over to my bed and see my gadget. I go to it and softly speak into it.

"I!I don't think I can keep going anymore."

I put down the gadget, thinking they didn't hear me, but not knowing that they did.

~*~

Third Person POV

~Location: safe house, computer room~

"I-I dont think I can keep going anymore." Got Liam's, Zayn's and Niall's attention. They all stare at each other before making their way over to the mic.

"W-was that...?" Liam stared at the boys in front of him with wide eyes.

"Lou? Yeah. He's alive." Zayn gave a teary smile.

"Not for long..." Niall sadly muttered as he tries to find the location from where the signal came from.

"How long have you known?" Liam asked, still confused about the whole thing. Niall shrugged and continues working on the computer while Zayn looks through some receipts.

"About 3 weeks now." The raven-haired man answered.

"3 weeks!?" Liam shrieked.

"Keep it down!" Niall hissed. "We don't want anyone else finding out."

"Why?"

"I don't trust anyone in the group." Was all zayn said, leaving liam clueless to everything still?

7/1/19
4:32 AM
Enjoy!
I'm so sorry it's short! I'm just really trying to finish this book already.
:)