~Twenty Three~

Third Person POV

It's been a whole week since Sean joined their little group. Zayn and Niall had been discussing things that were related to the mission of finding Louis while Sean and Harry go out and do god knows what.

"Z...i was wondering if we can take a break?" Niall slowly asked Zayn who was rummaging through some papers.

He looks up with a frown but nods nonetheless. Both boys get up and leave the room, hand in hand. They make their way to the front door when they're stopped by Zack.

"Where are you going?"

"We're going to take a walk to clear our minds. you guys should too." Zayn replied as he wrapped his arm around Niall's waist.

"Please, don't leave Harry alone with the new guy." Niall pleads Zack who rolls his eyes but agrees to keep tabs on the curly-headed boy.

"Would you like to get some ice scream babe?" Zayn asks as they walked down the street, keeping an eye out for any suspicious movement.

Niall nodded and cuddles deeper into the Bradford lad's side. To be honest Niall really missed being this close to Zayn without having it be all about work. His heart did a little loopy loop as Zayn leans down and kisses his forehead.

"I missed you."

Niall looks up to see Zayn already staring at him. The older boy had a small sad smile on his face as his eyes sparkled with so much love. Niall got on his tippy-toes and gave Zayn a small sweet kiss on the lips, leaving him leaning forward for more.

"Me too. But we're together now so let us savor this moment."

Both men reached the ice cream shop, each ordering their ice scream, Zayn paying for it. They hold hands as they walk back home, taking small licks of their ice scream as they talked about what they would like to become when they grow old.

~Time Skip~

"Babe... it's been 3 months since Louis was taken. Do you think he is doing okay?" Niall let out a sad sigh. "I really miss him."

"He's a strong one. I know he's okay. We'll find hi-"

"Zayn. Zayn. Zayn!" Niall screamed, eyes wide open as he stares at the computer in front of him.

"What? What's wrong?" Zayn quickly goes to his boyfriend's side and squats next to him. His eyes widening as he sees the screen.

"L-Louis?" Zayn stuttered as the texting bubble kept bobbing up.

"Yes! That's his gadget number! They mustn't have seen it when they were checking him over." Niall exclaimed, happy tears sliding own his cheeks as he types something into the computer.

"Louis? Louis, can you hear me?" Niall says into the little mic in the table. There is static before a small voice is heard.

"Help..."

Zayn quickly grabs the mic and begs Louis to tell him where he is located at. Niall cried as he grabbed his frantic boyfriend and hugged him to his chest.

"No! Niall, I need to know where he is at. Please! Louis!!!" Zayn pushes Niall away and grabs onto the mic again.

"Louis where are you! Answer me please!"

Harry comes into the room with Sean. He gives Niall a look as Zayn keeps crying into the mic.

"He's having another one of those attack thingy's?" Harry asked.

Niall stayed quiet for a bit, deciding on whether or not to tell Harry that Louis communicated with them. He decided on not telling so he just nodded his head and asked them if they can leave them alone. Harry and Sean nodded and left the room, but Harry wasn't fully convinced.

"Bab-Zayn you have to calm down! you're going to give yourself a panic attack." Niall begged his still frantic boyfriend. He grabbed the raven-haired boy and held him tightly to his chest, rocking them back and forth until Niall notices Zayn's breathing slow down.

"Take a nap, my love." Niall kissed Zayn on the forehead as the boy closed his eyes and falls into a nightmare with Louis calling out for help.

~*~

"Liam, you think you can track it?" Niall whispered to the brown haired guy in front of him.

"I can try but it might not work." Liam sighs as he begins the process of tracking Louis's spy gadget.

Niall sits back down on the couch where Zayn is sleeping soundly. He caresses the boys head before sighing for the hundredth time that day and getting up.

"I'm going to take Z to bed. Please wake me if you find anything." Liam gave Niall a nod before continuing his work.

"Z, wake up. Let's get you to bed." Niall whispered as Zayn slowly awoke from his slumber. He gives Niall a tired look before getting up and following him to their shared bedroom. He undressed, leaving only his boxers on before getting in bed and falling back to sleep.

Niall grabbed a black silk rope and black lace panties before heading to the bathroom to change. Once he re-enters his room he joins his sleeping boyfriend in bed.

6-6-19

11:11 pm

sorry for the long wait.

I have a question....should I change the title to "The Mission"?

leave me your thoughts in the comments plz.

:)