~seventeen~

Zany and Harry arrived at the safe house in a record time, getting Harry's stuff off and zany helping him up the steps. As he neared the door Zayn frowned as be saw the door opened.

"No please!" Someone from inside the house screamed. Zayn let go of harry and ran inside the house, looking everyone for the blonde headed boy.

"What's going on?" Harry whispered from behind Zayn, holding onto his stomach, blood being visible on his bandage. Harry whimpered as his abdomen started hurting, trying to hide it as he sees a panicked Zayn I front of him so he doesn't he to worry about someone else.

"Stay here and don't move! Don't make a noise!" Zayn hissed as he pulled out his gun. Harry nodded and leaned against the wall, trying to calm the pain.

Zayn stalked towards the back, being careful with his step. As he neared the door for his and Niall's room he heard whimpers and people talking very loudly. He got closer to the door, gun ready to shoot.

"Well well we'll if it isn't Zayn Javaad Malik!" Zayn turned around to be faced with Harry held at gun point and his wound opened. He looked palier than when he got shot.

"What do you want?" Zayn asked, still keeping an eye out for anyone Incase someone comes from behind.

"Well you took my precious boys away from me! Now I'm taking them away from you!" He smirks

"Take me instead and leave them out of this." Zayn tried.

"Oh no no no! They're my money makers. What can you do for me?" He paused. "Huh? Nothing."

"Z-Zayn" harry cried. Zayn look up at the curly headed lad causing his eyes to widen. He was losing way too much blood and there was nothing he can do about it.

"Please let me help him! He's bleeding out!" Zayn begged.

The man rolled his eyes and threw harry to Zayn who was quick to catch him. He put pressure on the wound, taking his shirt off and wrapping it around his waist.

"There's a camera in the shirt. I'll get you and Niall back. I promise." Zayn whispers to his ear. Harry nodded before he was being pulled back into the guys arms.

"Now now we didn't let you come up with a plan." He sneered as he yanked on Harry's hair.

"Jake come get the boy. Tell Robert to take that annoying blonde one away too."

Zayn's eyes widen as he pulled his gun out. Before he was able to shoot he felt a horrible sharp pain in his head before everything went completely black.

~*~

Louis walked into Zayn's mansion, frown on his face as he sees the door open. He walks inside setting his gifts down before walking into the main room.

"Oh my god! Zayn!" Louis ran to Zayn's side who was still unconscious on the floor. He shook him until Zayn groaned out in pain and slowly grabbed his head.

"What happened?" Louis asked as he looked around his body, trying to find any other wounds.

"He took them. I'm sorry." Zayn mumbled as he got up and walked to the kitchen. He grabbed a cup and a bottle of vodka.

"Who took them? Who are they?" Louis freaked out as he snatched the bottle of vodka away from Zayn and throwing it to the wall, making it shatter completely.

"HE took the boys fucking hell!" Both boys stare at each other. One with teary and regretful eyes and the other one with wide and angry eyes.

"Stop this fucking joke! Where is my baby?" Louis practically yelled as he grabbed Zayn from the neck, making it hard to grab him probably since he didn't have a shirt.

"I-I'm sorry!" Zayn cried, scared of a mad Louis.

"Where your shirt?" Louis asked, putting Zayn down in the process. Zayn eyes widen before he was running to his computer room, Louis rolled his eyes and followed.

"What are yo-is that h-harry?" Zayn nodded at Louis, looking through the videotape.

"I gave him my shirt because he was bleeding out and I remember putting a camera on it a couple days ago." Zayn explained as he screenshots the streets or how the place looks inside and the most important the license plate of the black van they were taken in.

"Where are they then!"

"I don't know. We have to tell Simon about this though. He can help us get them back." Zayn said.

"We just play the waiting game now."

"Yup"

2-5-19
7:33am
Sorry it's so short!
I'm about to go to school. Kill me. 🙄
:(