~Ten~

Louis's POV

I groan as I hang up the phone. All this work is stressing me out. I knew I shouldn't have pushed all my work aside when I was staying in Harry's house.

Knock knock

"Come in!" I yell as I look through a pile of papers.

I don't look up as the door opens and footresteps are heard. I groan once more as I see a sticky note on my table that had different numbers on it that I had to call.

"Hi."

I look up to see harry in a large red sweater that is hanging off the shoulders with rose designed leggings.

"What do you want?" I ask before looking back down at the papers on my hand

"What do you want?" I ask before looking back down at the papers on my hand. I hear him sigh before the door is opening again then closing.

I look up and see that my office is empty. I shrug and continue with my work.

~*~

I close the binder before standing up and walking out of my office. I walk around the second floor before heading to Harry's room.

As I near I hear whispers coming from his room. I frown as I knock on the door. The room becomes quiet and the door is being open.

A red eye Harry stood there with messy hair. I sigh before pulling him into a hug. He freezes at first but slowly gives in and hugs back.

"What's a wrong princess?" I ask as I rub soothing circles into his back.

"Nothing.." he sigh and pulls away from me before walking to his bed. I follow his steps and sit him on my lap once I was sat on the bed.

"There's something wrong. Tell me." I demanded as I run my hand through the mess of curls he has. I should call Lou to do something about those. They're getting annoying and quite ugly.

"I...um, tummy hurts?" He whispers as he snuggles into my chest. I nod before picking him up and laying him down on the bed.

"I'll tell Mayra to get you some medicine. For now, I'll be in my office. Don't think about bothering me." I say before leaving the room. As I walk up to my office I tell one of the maids to tell Mayra to bring medicine to Harry.

I enter my office and sit at my desk before picking up my phone. I dial Lou's Number and wait patiently for her to answer.

"Hi Louis!" Lou's soft voice is heard through the speakers.

"Hey, Lou. I need you to come to my house probably tomorrow at 5." I say as I look through more papers. I hear Lou hum through the phone and Darcy talk in the background.

"And why is that?" She asked.

"I need you to cut this boys hair. It's so annoying. It's always tangly. And it's too greasy and long for my liking." I explain to her.

"Alright, I'll be there tomorrow. Got to go now. Bye." And with that the line goes dead.

I look through my contacts before pressing call on one of them.

"Hey, Tommo! What's up?" Liam's loud voice is heard through the phone. 

"You think you can train or like make this boy exercise? He's getting too chubby for me to find him attractive. He's even getting stretched-marks. Ew! Who wants someone with stretch marks. That just gross." I complain to Liam who sighs.

"Okay. I'll be there tomorrow. 3 sound good?"

"Yup"

After a few words were said the call was ended and I was once again going through the paperwork on my desk, not seeing the person at the door.

12-24-18
2:18 am
Happy 7th birthday to this hedgehog!

12-24-182:18 amHappy 7th birthday to this hedgehog!

:')