Author!

Dear readers,

WHOSE BOOK WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ NEXT?

WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHAPTER/MOMENT?

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR ME?
******      ******

IF you've made it to this page, I sincerely freaking love and appreciate you!

(Even if you read without voting or commenting)

THIS IS MY FIRST COMPLETED BOOK!

I loved writing every single moment of it. I was determined to finish this book because even I was excited to find out what I could come up with next.

THIS BOOK took a lot of time, patience and devotion, and by the love of God, I completed it and now we're here!

This wasn't your typical Christian book because, oop, not the whole world is Christian. I wanted this book to be as realistic as can be, but I also wanted to teach you a few things about God!

Hopefully I touched at least one person!

This book won't be the last book that I write like this, so stay tuned.

Oh, very special thanks to everyone that wrote me great messages😘 y'all motivated me!!!
******       *******

I loved it when I read a comment and someone would tell me that they can relate to this, or they've been through that, etc, because my goal was FOR YOU to feel as though you're not alone in whatever you're going through and there's a way for you to get through it.

WITH CHRIST, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

THANK YOU FOR READING
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE
THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT
THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY

PS: ***THIS BOOK ISN'T EDITED***

FOLLOW ME
FACEBOOK: @Marie Skyva Indie
SNAPCHAT: @marieindie
INSTAGRAM: @marieindie0119

VOTE & COMMENT & STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT BOOK>>>>

LOVE YOU ALL😘

Sincerely, Pierre Marie🇭🇹🙏🏽8/14/19

8/14/19