Special day 3

REMEMBER: VOTE FIRST!

November, Saturday

Melanie

When I get to Jeremiah's bedroom, I don't have time to take in the beauty of it because of how fast I usher him into his bathroom. His very stunning bathroom that was honestly quite awfully too spacious for a guy. The delectable smell of his cologne instantly sneaks up in my nose when I step in after him.

"Sit somewhere" I motion for him to sit near the sink and he does so with no hesitation. His muscles flex as he hoists himself up on the sink. I randomly swallow.

"Um, what are you doing?" I quickly ask when I see him removing his bow tie and unbuttoning his white dress shirt with his one good hand.

"Getting undressed" he responds as if that should've been the most obvious reason in the world.

I swallow again "Um, right now?" I follow his long fingers as he slowly removes the buttons from their holes. Oh Jesus, I'm going to see Jeremiah shirtless! I'm freaking going to see him without a shirt!

The thought makes my head spin. My heart races and my mouth instantly dries up.

"Mm-hmm" his fingers reach the last button and I quickly turn around. What the hell is wrong with me? I don't act like this around anyone. It's not like I've never seen a fine body before. Plus, dammit, Jeremiah doesn't deserve to see me so affected by him.

But damnit, I should be kissing his butt right now because he just defended and saved me from Marcus.

"Medical stuff. I need medical supplies and stuff" I turn back around to look at his face. Strictly his damn face, and not his naked freaking upper body. Oh my God I feel my cheeks burning up.

"In one of those cabinets" he nods towards the three cabinets that are located precisely above his head. He manages to successfully remove the entire shirt and drop it onto the floor. My eyes instantly drift to his muscular pecs. His nipples so small and dark. His pecs so well defined and wide, and bulky. I feel my tongue darts out of my mouth to lick my lips.

Jeremiah doesn't miss a beat because all of a sudden his pecs start moving up and down. He caught me watching.

I quickly look away in embarrassment. "Um, I won't be able to reach them" I blurt out, retrieving a small chuckle from Jeremiah.

"I gotchu baby" Is his reply before he swiftly jumps off the sink. My breathing got stuck in my throat.

******       ******

"You should consider going into the medical field" Jeremiah compliments, proudly staring at his wrapped hand that was fortunately not broken. Just severely bruised.

"I'll send the bill" I smile at my beautiful work. It doesn't look professionally wrapped, but neither does it look wrapped by an amateur. Overall I did a damn good job and I'm happy. Happy that I could finally do something for Jeremiah for once.

"Oh yea? Is there a friend's discount?"

"Nope" I wiggle my index in his face. He chuckles. I yelp unexpectedly when he grabs my hand and softly bite the tip of my index. "Ow" I playfully smack his thigh after he releases me.

"Such a baby" he teases before hopping off the sink for the second time tonight. I drank in his beautiful body when he stands before me in his full height, completely towering over me even though I'm still wearing heels.

My eyes trail lustfully over his sexy ass body with no shame. Shame that quickly vanished after I heard him call me baby. A dress Jeremiah is something that will have any female wet, so imagine what a half-naked Jeremiah does to the female body.