A Night to Remember

Magsimula sa umpisa

She looked up at me and smiled

She looked up at me and smiled. She calmly walked closer to me and tip toed. She reached her hands up to my bow tie area and fixed it. "You look nice."

"Uuhhh- I ahhhh- I- Umm.. y- Let's go shall we?" I chuckled nervously.

"Yeah... sure." Her smile slightly dropped as she closed the door behind her.

Urgh I'm such an idiot. 🤦🏼‍♂️

We started walking down the halls in silence. From the corner of my eye I saw Jasper, I quickly turned around to look at him and realized he had two thumbs up and he winked at me before closing back the door.

As we entered the elevators she grabbed out her phone and started doing something on it.

"Hey Char... you really look nice in that dress- I mean you really look pretty- It's not like you don't look pretty all the time it's just-

"Thanks Henry." She smiled as she interrupted my rambling. Thank god.

•••

"Henry! Charlotte! I'm so glad you guys could make it!" Jessica yelled as we walked closer to her.

"Thanks! Happy Birthday!" Charlotte smiled as she picked out a small plastic bag out of her purse.

Shoot. I knew I forgot something!

"Yeah, Yeah Thanks! As you walk in there's a huge table with other presents on it you could just put yours with the other ones." She smiled as she tossed aside to let the two of us in.

Charlotte and I politely smiled and walked in.

The first thing we saw when we walked in was a bunch of university kids spreaded out everywhere dancing.

Talk about being rich. This place was huge! And don't forget gorgeous.

"Okay... so I really don't know what to do since I've never been to a frat party before!" Charlotte yelled as there was blasting music.

"Well... do you want anything to drink!?"

"Uhhh, Yeah sure! You go get something as I'll find a spot on the dance floor!" She yelled waving goodbye as she walked off to the busy floor.

I smiled proudly as I made my way to the snack table. There were actual great party snacks. And they were all classy like since the theme is 'Royalty' or whatever.

I poured myself a cup when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. In reflects I quickly punched the person behind me when I suddenly heard a familiar female groan. I turned around ever so slightly and sighed in relief when it was only Jessica.

"Sorry, Jess." I apologized as I placed my drink on the table and rubbed her back.

"It's- cool." She shrugged calmly.