Warning

Y/N P.O.V.
I'm really confused as to what Lucas was saying...

But it sounded like he's distressed. Something I've never heard from him before. He also said something about warning Pyrrha of something dangerous.

Seeing as he's got a knack of being completely right 97 percent of the time, I start to look for Pyrrha. I make my way through the crowds with the thought of Mercury's leg broken still fresh in my mind and everybody else's. I saw Team JNPR just by the noodle stall and completely silent, except for one...

N: It was...kind of unfortunate that Mercury got his legs broken but with one punch? Come on!
R: Nora, I have known you for so long and I still don't know what's up with your obssession with broken legs...
N: Oh, Ren...there's a lot of things you still don't know about me...
"She's actually a part of the Mafia, Ren."
J: Heh, that could be plausible. Hey, (Y/N), kind of gloomy today, hmm?
"You tell me..."
P: I just can't believe Yang would do something like that. I mean, she really didn't mean it but...
"Yeah, hey, I know. But, I want to talk to you in private. If you don't mind, I mean."
P: Alright...

I walk with her to a small corner and I come face-to-face with her.

P: So, what do you want to talk about, (Y/N)?
"Well, uh, Lucas said something about danger incoming.
P: Danger? Where?
"That's just it. We don't know where. But he said that it has something to do with Mercury's attack on Yang. He felt as if it was a plan..."
P: Plan? What plan?
"I'm just as confused as you, Pyrrha. But there's one more important thing..."
P: What is it?
"You. He said to keep you safe. And that's one thing I didn't question. Pyrrha, you're the most important person in the world for me, please be careful."
P: I know. I already know that you're also the most important person in my life already but how can I be careful of something I-we both have no knowledge of what's so dangerous out there. It's unsettling.
"I know, but this all I know for now. If I have anything more to say, I'll go to you."
P: Thank you, (Y/N). It's just that it's all sudden that you say I'm part of a plan in the tournament and we both don't know what's going to happen.
"Yeah, it's a lot, but I know you'll push through it. You're one of the toughest people I know."
P: Again, thanks.

The next few seconds were just filled with silence despite the chattering crowds.

P: Anyways, if there's anything else that you could tell me...
"No, it's alright."
P: I, uh, should get ready.
"Oh, yeah, right."
P: I'll see you.
"Alright. See ya and stay safe."
P: You too. Love you.
"Love you too.

With that, we give each other a quick kiss and give our goodbyes. I turn to leave to meet my team but I was shocked instead to see Lucas standing behind me. He really has to stop this.

"GOOD LORD! Oh, it's just you. Please stop doing that!"
L: Again, I apologize.
"By the way, how long were you standing behind me?"
L: Just now. I was about to tap your shoulder for your attention but you had already turned around.
"Alright."
L: Have you already told her.
"Yup. How 'bout you? Any luck finding information?"
L: That is what I've been trying to do. But, so far, I can't even find Cinder. Though, I have met a very short girl that seemed to be part of Mercury's acquaintance. Black hair, green eyes, about 4'10 at maximum.
"I think I've seen that girl fight alongside Mercury and one green-haired girl with dark skin named Emerald, I think? They also fought Yatsuhashi and Coco in the doubles. Both of them got absolutely rocked during it."
L: That's very unfortunate...but thanks for the information, (Y/N).
"No problem, Sherlock."

He then gave me a nod and walked away. I proceeded to my team and told them to keep an eye out for the people Lucas just described.

A: By short, you mean the girl with the black hair tied to ponytails?
"Yeah-wait how do you know that?"
C: She was loading up Mercury on the ambulance then we never got to see her again.
F: Yeah.
"Strange...anyways, have any of you seen a girl that almost looks like Lucas but isn't?"
C: The girl that could totally pass as Lucas' sister? Nope.
"Crap. Anyways, thanks for the info."
F: No probs. Would you like to join in for some noodles?
"Would I!?"
F: Would you?
"Would I!?"
F: Would you?
"Would I!?"
F: Would you?
"Would I!?"
F: Would you?
"...Would I!?"
C: JUST SIT THE FUCK DOWN, WOULD YOU!?

"...would I-"