The Food War To End All Food Wars

2 weeks until the dance...

I tap my pencil on the sheet of paper thinking of the answer for the last question on this test. 'Hmm, this would cancel out this and wait...oh no. It's missing a digit. Crap.'

The professor announces the end of the test and we collect all of it. I tilt my head back and sigh. As I face my right side, I see C.C. making eye contact with me. She wipes her brow as if she's wiping off sweat and smiles. I pretend to choke and she chuckles. The professor leaves us alone to re-check the test in the faculty and we did what students do when left alone: make some fucking noise.

In the midst of the craziness, C.C. talks to me.

C.C.: So, big boy, how are you feeling knowing that the dance is a few weeks away?
"Kinda nervous. How 'bout you?"
C.C.: Kinda nervous too. But I'm assured in one thing, no one's gonna take me out.
"Oh, don't talk bullshit. Someone's bound to take you out. If paid well."
C.C.: You're kinda mean.
"Sometimes."
C.C.: Yeah, well, I'm hoping Mr. Carmine would take me out, you know.
"Yeah, but I think he's more inclined on doing his job rather than establishing a relationship. Besides, he was just an assistant here, he won't be long. And he's gone for a mission probably."
C.C.: Yeah, but have you heard the efficiency of this guy? He and his team just basically plops down in a location infested with Grimms and they'll be in and out in like 7 to 10 minutes. 30 minutes max. I'm sure he can find time to attend this dance.
"If he wants to. He's not usually a partying kind of guy."
C.C.: You're right...
"Hey, cheer up. I'm sure there could be some guy planning to ask you out right now. Not me, by the way."
C.C.: I know. You're too caught up with Pyrrha to flirt with any other girl.
"No point in hiding it."
C.C.: If I were you, I would tell her right now. Some guys are quick to invade territory.

And with that being said, the professor came back and we all quiet down. We were dismissed and we all went out the room. Following that, was the bell. We all went to the cafeteria and I grabbed something to eat. I sat down with my teammates and had a chat.

"Shit, all I'm saying is is that if you could shrink down to a size of an ant and defeat your opponent, the way to go is their ass. Then revert back to their normal size and BAM!"
A: ...
F: ...
C.C.: ...
F: (Y/N), we're talking about team strategies here.
"Yeah, that's a strategy."
F: Used by Team LYTR? Lucas' team?
"Yeah."
A: You're assuming that, if they had the chance, they would shrink to the size of an ant and crawl up to their enemy's ass?
"Yup."

Faye sighs and the remaining two just rub their foreheads. I mean, it's a bad idea. What the fuck are they on about? It's not the brightest idea but it's a great one. Just then, a piece of garlic bread landed on my tray.

We all looked at it and grimace. It's the start of a food fight.

"Aw, crap."

Then food flies everywhere. It was chaos. Me and the team hide under the table. We planned our escape route from there.

"We're pinned down. We need to plan a way out of here."
A: And how do you plan on doing that?
F: The students are ruthless here.
"Then we become as ruthless as they are. Take any weapon you find. Leave no prisoners. URA!
F, A, and C.C.: URA!

We got out from under the table slowly made our way to the exit. Then a student tried to hit me with a baguette but I kicked his arm and got hold of the bread and smashed it on his head.

Fabienne grabs a tray and throws it towards other students to distract them and we run. We were halfway from the exit when Alexis gets jumped on by four students and we reacted as fast as we can. After fending off the last student, I picked Al up but was hit in the ribs by a cabbage. I stumble in pain but I push on through carrying Al. She's covered in food and injured badly.

We make to the exit door and I hand off Al to C.C. but as I turned around, I was hit in the leg with a tomato and I hung on the door handle for support but I was hit again at the shoulders and twice on the chest.

I fall backwards and hit the ground. Faye and C.C. drag me away and Faye puts a hand on my chest.

F: Come on! You'll make it, soldier. You'll make it home.
"Nevermind me, how's Al?"
F: She's alive but barely breathing. She'll live but we need you to live too.
C.C.: Faye, he's been hit in a vital organ. He isn't gonna make it.
F: Shut up! He'll make it. Right, (Y/N)?
"I'm sorry, Fabienne, but she's right."
F: No, please. We've been together since day one and will be together 'til the end.
"But this is my end. Not yours. You, three have a future ahead of y'all. Mine was cut short."
C.C.: (Y/N), I'm so sorry. We're so sorry.
"I should be the one apologizing. I won't even get to be with all of of you for the dance. Also, please tell Pyrrha that I'm not gonna make it."
F: But you will make it. Just stay awake for a little while.
"I'm...sorry...Fabi-"
F: No. No, no, no no! Oh, no! (Y/N)! Godammit! You bastard! You...bastard.

3rd person P.O.V.
As the two girls mourn the loss of their teammate, Fabienne carries Alex and walks off. Meanwhile, C.C. grabs a dogtag from (Y/N)'s body and follows tout suite. The girls journey their way to nowhere hoping they could be seen and saved. They were saved not long after. Alex was nursed back to full health. And the three shortly disbanded.

Fabienne goes home to her family and finished studying agriculture with her gaining a master's degree and becoming the head of Menagerie's Department of Agriculture.

C.C. found solace in music and decided to form a band. The band reached worldwide acclaim and has just finished touring. Right now, she is staying with her brother and their pet dog.

Alex is still in the force has reached the rank of Major. She has spearheaded multiple operations and all of them, so far, are successful. She still wears (Y/N)'s dogtag under her shirt. She fell into depression after hearing the news of (Y/N)'s death. But she slowly regained her mental stability after years of therapy.

Director
EggyBoiHours

Producer
EggyBoiHours

Writer
EggyBoiHours

Cast:
Reese Witherspoon as Fabienne
Charlize Theron as C.C.
Ellen Page as Alex

And

Russel Crowe as (Y/N)

In Memory of
Tardar 'Grumpy Cat' Sauce
(2012-2019)

Timeskip~
30 minutes later...

(Y/N) P.O.V.
I slowly open my eyes to find out that my teammates were gone and I took a nap just outside the cafeteria. Then, a figure hovers above me and it took me a few seconds to make out who it is.

Miss Glynda: Had a good nap, Mr. (Y/N)?

FUCK