Loose Change

I started walking around the place trying to keep an eye out for any of Cinder's company.

Right now, I'm running out of time fast and I need to find them whilst the match hasn't started. Only 13 minutes on the clock before Pyrrha and Penny battle.

My heart begins to beat faster and faster as every second passes, worrying about anyone who'll get hurt...

3 minutes left until the fight...
Lucas P.O.V.

Clock's ticking down and we're running out of time. I need to find Cinder now. Only 3 minutes left before everything goes to fuck.

I make my way through the crowds and found Emerald just a she was entering the arena. I quicken my pace to keep up with her but as soon as I was right on her tail, I was grabbed away. I turn around to see (Y/N) and though my annoyance grew as I was very close to possibly prevent an event, I listen to what he has to say.

(Y/N): Have you found anyone yet?
"I did. And I was very close until you pulled me away..."
(Y/N): Really? Ah, shit. I'm so sorry.
"As much as I want to punch you right now, I accept the apology. Now, I was actually hot on Emerald's tail until you interrupted."
(Y/N): Again, I'm so sorry.
"Forget it. How about you? Found anyone else?"
(Y/N): Nope. None at all.
"Well, shit. We have no choice but to be on edge right now. Stay on sight with anyone that associates with Cinder, alright?"
(Y/N): Gotcha.
"Alright. I'll keep watch on Emerald. If I can find her, that is..."
(Y/N): Well, I'll be going. Good luck to the both of us, I guess..."
"We sure fucking hope so."

We part ways and I immediately went on to find where the girl was. And I lost track of time because just I was finding a good spot to find her, the fight has started. Knowing the viewers won't appreciate me blocking the view, I tried to find a seat. Sure enough, there was a vacant seat 4 rows from the bottom.

I sit down and observe intently at the arena. No signs of danger yet. I tried to look for (Y/N) but the fight had already gone under way. I snap my attention back to the fight and hope for the best.

The fight has already started and I looked at both fighters whilst feeling very nervous. Anything could happen now and the only thing I could do now is cheer on Pyrrha.

I watch attentively and analyze the fight. It seems that both are very talented in each other's area.

Just then, Pyrrha's opponent released what appeared to be swords from her back and sent it to Pyrrha's direction. I turn my attention to her to observe what she does next and I notice that she seemed to be distressed by the situation. Too distressed that is...

Pyrrha then uses her semblance and pushed back the swords back in her opponent's direction. A sense of panic fills my mind and I watch the swords tangle up around the opponent's limbs.

I watch in horror as the limbs are being cut and dragged. Then it finally gave in and sliced the opponent in pieces. The crowd was dead silent and all we could do was watch the lifeless body scatter on the ground.

The screen above us showed the entire scene and took a look at the lifeless face of the opponent.

I stare into the eyes and I get hit with a pain in my stomach and uncontrollable trembling. I want to look away but I can't. I close my eyes and breathe heavily waiting for the image to recede but instead, I only see the past memories just like this.

God, fuck, make this shit go away.

PLEASE!

please...

Worth Fighting For (Pyrrha x Male Reader) (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें