Prologue

Daniella Faith Dallas is not your typical 14 year old girl. And before you ask Yes her brother is Cameron Dallas. Cameron is really protective over is little sister because well she is his little sister. So you can already guess she is single. So enough with Cameron lets introduce you to Daniella. Daniella has a best friend named Shelby, Shelby is 15 so one year older than Daniella , Shelby is the only one that can call her Dani or people that are just really important to her.

Daniella is also vine, YouTube and social media famous. Especially YouTube famous because she vloges, makeup toutorials, singing covers , challenges/ regular videos and her soccer skills.

Shelby is a very nice person, if you don't get her mad. She has natural blond hair, but has red ,white and little bit of orange that she dyed and has carmal eyes. Dani and Shelby are very close even though they are one year apart they still like to have fun together. So both of the girls are peas in a pod, pencil and paper or even peanut butter and jelly whatever you can come with that's what they are! They can never be separated.

Daniella has light brown hair with natural blonde streaks in her hair with natural beach waves.Has hazel eyes that really pop out.Loves to pennyboard,acting, sing, loves batman and is absolutely in love with soccer! She doesn't like to be girly, has her own sense of style. Loves to wear beanies! And of course a very loud person. She is also that type of girl that everyone wants to be around. Isn't afraid of scary movies, will speak her own mind ,always wants to be a tough girl, she doesn't like to cry over little things, but she will only if its a big situation. And if someone steps on her shoes she will step on yours back!

Daniella has never meet one of her brothers friends because Cameron thinks that Dani will either embarrass him or just be mean to his friends or maybe just fall for one of them. Will she? Or will Cameron get in the middle of her love life?