Chapter 34; Control

Miley’s p.o.v

I smiled to myself. I had completely control over him, and he hated it.

“What do you want me to do?” He asked again with a sigh, leaning against the closed door.

“I want you to dance for me. Show me…you want me,” I pressed. A smile spread across my face. I was teasing him, probing him. He was mine, and he hated it.

“Okay,” He nodded. “Should I put some music on?” He asked clearing his throat.

“Whatever makes you comfortable?” I said trying not to laugh. He nodded and turned on his speakers.

‘Hush’ by Somo played loudly. I watched as he walked slowly towards me. He pushed me onto the bed and then started to loosen up. He slowly started to sway his hips. He wouldn’t look me in the eyes, and I couldn’t look him in the eyes either. He walked closer to me and grabbed my hands pulling me to stand up. He placed his hands on my hips and he swayed the side to side with his. He then spun me around and wrapped his hands around his waist. Feeling his body so close to mine felt good.

He then turned me around and started grinding on me. I let him do as he pleased, mostly because I enjoyed it. Jason then set me down on the bed and started thrust the ground, while doing some pushups. It was like he suddenly turned into Magic Mike on me. He looked so hot doing it, it was turning me on.

He then took his pants off so he was only wearing his Calvin Klein boxers. He then changed the song and put on, ‘Whistle’ by Flo Rida. He then got down and thrusted the ground, looking directly at me. I could help myself from letting out a laugh. Stopped and looked at me.

“Why are you laughing? I actually tried.” Jason sighed turning off the music. I love that he tried, and I really saw that he wanted me. He was not an expert at being a male stripper but he was hot, and that made up for it.  

“Jason,” I said snaking my arms around his waist.

“I love you.” I whispered into the dent in his back. I blew a cool breath down his back as I felt him shiver at my touch.

“Whatever” he shrugged me off of him.

“No,” I grabbed his arms and pushed him back towards the bed. I made him sit down as I walked back to the speaker and put on a song of my choice, ‘Birthday Cake’ by Rihanna. It was my turn to turn him on.

I walked towards him seductively and started dancing. I then took my shirt off and revealed myself. I then took my shorts off, I was only wearing a red laced panties with a matching bra. I caught Jason’s interest. He leaned forward and watched my intensely. I was still in control, in control of him. I knew what he was thinking, I knew what he wanted.

 I turned around and bent down in front of him. I wanted him, and I knew he wanted me. I turned around to face him and walked to him. I placed one leg on each side of him as I sat down on his lap. The song was now over and it was just me and him, with empty silence filling the room.

“I love you, Miley.” He whispered into my ear. I got up off of him and grabbed one of his bandannas before walking back over to him.

“Do you trust me?” I asked.

“Yeah,” He nodded. I tied it around his head and laid him down. I quickly grabbed the hand cuffs that were in his drawer. I snapped them on his hands then on the head board before he could notice.

“What the fuck,” He screamed.

“Sh.” I said pressing my finger to his lips.

“I don’t like this” He spoke sharply pulling at the cuffs.