Chapter 9; Justin

Miley’s p.o.v

Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my small body. I brushed my hair and looked in the mirror. I could sense that something wasn’t right…my gut felt twisted and uneasy, and I hated this feeling. I couldn’t remember the last time I had felt like this.

All I could do was think about Jason. It has been a little over a year since he has died. My heart ached just thinking about it.

The person I had turned into was something that I was not proud of. I wanted so badly to fix my life, and the mess I had created. It just all seemed so impossible. I was starting to hate myself and honestly, I didn’t want to deal with this anymore.

“Hey Miley, we have a meeting on 30 minutes” Dylan said from the other side of the door.

“Okay, I am getting ready now.” I said.

I hurried and put my makeup on and fixed my hair. I needed to look good, considering that this was going to be an interesting meeting. My hair actually looked nice, it had grown out well. It was a nice dirty blonde color that went down to the top of my shoulders. Walking into my room I grabbed a pair of jeans and regular black shirt with a pair of combat boots. I finished getting ready making sure that I looked good.

Walking downstairs it seemed that the people we were meeting with were already here. I guess they were early.

“Sorry that took so long, what did I miss?” I said walking into the living room. A group men crowed around in the living room.

“Miley, this is Justin and his crew.” D said gesturing to Justin and his crew.

Looking at Justin I nearly gasped. Justin’s facial expression when he saw me was probably the same as mine. I found the courage to sit down in front of him. I was awestruck by the similarities Justin had with…Jason.

“Hi” I said forcing a smile. I held myself together as best as I could. He was alive and sitting right in front of me. “What do you have for us?” I asked leaning forward. My heart was racing and all I could do was stare at Jason.

“These bombs are my top products and I only sell the best of the best.” He smiled and looked over at John.

John was an old friend of Aussie’s, he was a good guy that always brought us good products and clients. It really isn’t much a surprise that Jason was working with bombs. I quickly looked at Aussie and Dylan trying to read there face, and figure out what they thought about this. Failing I looked back at Jason.

“Well, I want to buy 2 more. I am very satisfied with them, they work so well.” John said.

“Troy get the sets.” Jason said looking at him.

“How many are you willing to buy?” Jason asked looking at D.

“Well, Miley what do you think?” D asked looking at me.

“We normally don’t just buy from anyone even if John says the product is good. We have some other people we are looking into buying from as well so we need to consider our options. We will talk it over and let you know.” I said although I knew that I would most likely not be buying his product.

“I guess you are the head in this operation.” He chuckled looking over at me. He was trying to get on my nerves.

“Yeah, I am.” I said standing to my feet. I wanted him out of my house at this point.

“That’s nice” He said.

“Tell me about it. Like I said, we will be in touch.” I smiled and walked over to the door, I opened it so they could leave.

“Sure thing shorty” He chuckled before walking out of the house with his gang following behind him.

“See you around Ja-Justin” I said before shutting the door. I knew that would get on his nerves.

“Was that?” Dylan started walking over to me. “Jason?” He looked over at me confused at what had just happened.

“Whoever you think that was doesn’t matter. Don’t say anything to anyone. He obviously went into hiding for a reason. He wants to keep it a secret…so leave it alone.” I said before running up the stairs.

Slamming my bedroom door shut I sat down on the bed and let everything that just happened sink in. I was stressed and unable to hold myself together anymore. My phone buzzed on the desk so I got up and looked at it.

Unknown:

My name is Justin. Don’t get sassy or slip with me again.

Miley:

Or what? Are you going to hurt me? I’d love that.

Unknown:

You sure have changed.

Miley:

Don’t try to act like you know me.

Unknown:

Fine. If I were you, I would consider working on my side and not against me. You want my product and protection.

Miley:

I’ll talk with my crew, I can’t make any promises. By the way…I’m not the only one who knows who you really are.

Unknown:

We need to talk. I will come by again tomorrow. I only want to talk to you, alone.

Miley:

Fine, whatever you want.

Climbing into bed, I tried to get some rest and it wasn’t easy. I woke up to the sound of my phone going off.

“Hello”

“Get dressed and be outside in ten minutes. I am waiting in the driveway.” Jason said into the phone.

“Okay” I said and hung up the phone.

I changed into practically the same outfit from last night but wore an old AC/DC shirt with it. I also fixed my hair and makeup. Grabbing my bag I threw my gun and anything else I would need inside. Putting a pocket knife in my boot I ran down the stairs.

“Where are you going?” D asked once he saw me.

“Don’t worry, I will be back” I said before walking out the door.

I walked to the end of the driveway and got into Jason’s car before he sped off.

“Where are we going, Jason?” I asked once we were on the main road.

“Just shut up. Enjoy the fucking ride.” He spat. It was clear that he was angry. “Fuck” He screamed hitting the steering wheel.

Comment and Vote. xoxo :)