Part 11: Trust

Hey guys please go check out wattpad user: pepemalo's story!

I love it so much! It is about Dean and Nikki. So yeah please!

Love yall! 😊🙊😘

Is it wrong to spy on your boyfriend? Nah, I am AJ, crazy and the unpredictable diva!

Well I guess I am mean for leaving Denis alone at the house. But me and Dean, *cough* cheater* live like 3 minutes from it. Besides it will be for a second.

More like 2 hours. What the hell were they doing that took so long. They just sat on the bench talking. But than suddenly Renee leans in to kiss Dean. I am done! But since I am crazy why not make him think I am Cheating on him?

But with who? Roman? Nah! Seth? Eww! How about Punk? Yuck!

I decided to use the one and only John Cena! Boy is this gonna hurt for Dean and Nikki. Now that is cheater bonus points.

I waited till morning to go see John. I told Dean I was going to the market. In reality I am going to go where he agreed to meet Renee, AGIAN, at the carnival.

I went to knock on his door. John opened still in his pajamas. " morning John!" I said as he rubbed his eyes. " morning AJ! How may I help you?" John said. I kinda felt bad for choosing him to use just to make Dean jealous.

I mean he is a great guy. He is nice and caring. Nikki is pretty lucky.

" John I need you to do me quick favor please!" I said as I looked up at him.

" what could that be?" He asked. I told him everything. He agreed just cuz he owed me a favor from when I persuaded Triple H to give him a rematch to get the WWE world heavyweight championship back.

We want to the carnival. We saw Renee and Dean there. Oh I just wanted to beat her up so bad! We got on the Ferris wheel. Dean eventually saw me. That was when I kissed John. It felt nothing to me. It was the same for John.

Dean looked hurt and angry. Just the way I wanted him to be.

When we got off we saw Dean walk over to me. I told John to leave us for a second and Renee to shoo. " didn't you say you were going to the market!" Dean said with so much rage in his eyes.

I glared at him. " AJ! Now you are cheating on me with John!" He said as his eyes started getting watery. " look Ambrose, I set all this up with John so I could spy on you and prove you are cheating on me with Renee!" I said with rage in my eyes as well.

" cheating! AJ it hurts me that you think I would cheat on you with, especially with Renee! She is just a friend and I am helping her get over her breakup! She does not even have a crush on me! She likes Seth! Even if I hate Seth, I think of Renee as a younger sister!" Dean said. " what about the kiss!" I screamed at him. " the one in the park? She was kissing me on the cheek!" Dean said. " and the winky face when she texted you!" I said. " she accidentally put that! She meant to put a happy face!" Dean said.

Every word he said a tear would fall out. " Dean.." I said as my eyes were red and my face was puffy. " don't bother AJ! I thought you trusted me..." Dean said and he left. I called Natalya and Roman to come pick me up. John had left when I was talking with Dean.

Natalya allowed me to stay at her place for a couple of days.

" Naty! What if Dean never forgives me!" I said as more tears ran down my cheeks. " AJ, honey, he just needs some time." Natalya said. " yeah AJ, I will go talk to him." Roman said as he was driving to their apartment.

" I guess you are right..." I said as Natalya leaded me to the door of their apartment. " I will go talk to Dean." Roman said and Natalya and I nodded. He grabbed the keys and headed out.

Dean's POV

How could AJ think I was cheating on her! That really hurt me! I could not help but cry. I loved AJ so much! She was my one and only love.

I heard a knock on the door. I thought I was AJ. I smiled and went to open. My smile faded when I saw Roman.

" Dean! Buddy! Hey, why you crying?" Roman said as he walked in.

Denis was playing with his toy cars in his room.

" nothing..." I said as I wiped my tears away. " you love her don't you?" Roman Said. " no! What! Of course not!" I said. " Ambrose, I know when you are lying And also she is bawling her eyes out like crazy at my place." Roman said. " she is?" I asked. "Of course Dean, she actually loved you!" Roman said.

" Yeah but, she did not trust me!" I said. " Ambrose, you think she would go through all that trouble just to see if you were cheating? She did that because she cares and actually loves you bro!" Roman said.

My AJ! She loves me with all her heart! I never had ever had so much sadness in my heart.

" yeah but anyways she is probably not going to forgive me for screaming at her at the carnival. When I saw her crying, it really hurt me inside. I can't stand seeing my little AJ crying over me" I said. " bro, she does not care if you yelled at her. She just wants you back." Roman said.

It was weird. If a girl cheated on me, I get over them like 5 minutes. But not AJ. She is something different, she is special, she is perfect. I truly fell for her.

" thanks bud!" I said pushing roman out as hard as I could. The man is heavy. "anytime!" Roman said and left.

I got a call from AJ. My AJ! I answered and I heard her perfect angelic voice.

" Dean?" She said. " AJ.." I said back relived to hear her.

So yeah left yall on a cliffhanger! Love yall and part 12 Is coming tomorrow.

P.s this part was dedicated to wattpad user: bryannatatum!

Thank you voting in some of my parts!

So close to 400 reads! OMG! Thank you all so much!

Remember to Follow me for earlier updates and longer chapters!

Ok? Ok. Bye! 😊🙊😘