Part 62: Real Fighting

A/N: this part might be a little confusing, so if you need an explanation, feel free to comment! :) also I hope you guys like this long part! :)

*AJ POV*

Over all it has been 2 weeks since the 'fighting' thing with Dean, it's really helped out the ratings, also I can't wait until this whole things is over!

So me and Dean are planning to have our wedding in Hawaii, or maybe Paris. Oh, we haven't worked out the details yet!

But there is something fishy I'm noticing about Nikki. She 'adds' more things to the flirty thing.

For example, Steph never told Nikki to wink or caress Dean's cheek. PLUS Dean has been texting her a lot recently, 'supposedly' it's about Emily. (Comment if you want Emily back when's she's a toddler)

But I'm really starting to get pissed. While Dean was showering, I got his phone and unlocked it. It's my birthday. 😏

I saw his recent texts and he had Nikki as 'Nik😍😘❤️'. OH HEOOO NAW! I kept scrolling and saw my name, 'AJ'.

Wtf! I have him as 'Babe😘😍💍'.

Today is Thursday Night Raw, I'll teach him a little lesson...

*Thursday Night Raw*

It's time. Dean was in his dressing room doing God knows what. Hmm Let me go check Nikki's dressing room.

I walked out of my dressing room and into Nikki's. She wasn't there. I went over to Dean's.

I opened the door. I can't believe my eyes. "DEAN!" I snapped at Dean who was making out with Nikki.

"AJ, it's not what you think! Let me explain!" Dean said nervously. Nikki was fixing her messy hair with her hands.

I wasn't going to bother anymore. I took off. I ran away. I couldn't help myself.

*Dean POV*

I watched as AJ's hair danced in the air as she ran. Her eyes were glossy and pinkish red.

What was I thinking?!? Nikki just came and I realized deep down I still have feelings for her.

Not like the ones I have for AJ, like I still, care for Nikki and love her. I hope that AJ will let me explain.

*AJ POV*

I ran into my dressing room. I took off my engagement and promise ring and put them on my dresser.

I saw myself in the mirror. This is not me. This is not the AJ i want to be. I don't want to be this AJ.

My cheeks were puffy and tears were flaking rapidly down them. My eyes were red and extremely watery.

I ran outside to the guy who's in charge of the music and told him to let me go by myself. He said yes and he's going to tell Steph.

I went to my dressing room. I sat in a corner bawling my eyes out. What have I done with my life?

Crying over a guy who isn't worth it? But I still love that guy...

"AJ YOUR DOING YOUR INTRO ALONE!" Steph shouted and I washed my face really quick and fixed my eyeliner and mascara.

I walked out with my baby, my wwe Divas championship. My music started playing.

I skipped out to the arena. A couple seconds later, Dean's music played. He came out and walked to the arena.

I just glared at him. Nikki's music played and she came out with Chris, holding hands.

I looked at Dean, who had a frown and was looking at Chris. I shook my head and the match started.