Part 48: Remeber Me

Hey guys! So next week is the last week of school, which means.... MORE UPDATES! Yes I'm excited! Anyways, hope you enjoy this part!

Hey guys, I edited the last part of part 47, so go check it out so you won't be confused! Basically, AJ asks him who he is. All I did was erase some sentences and add one. So go check it out really quick!

Songs that go well with this part:

Safe and Sound- Taylor Swift
Fall For You- Secondhand Serenade
All of the Stars- Ed Sheeran
____________________________________________
*Dean POV*

"Uh, who are you?" AJ asked. "What do you m-mean?" I said worriedly. "I don't know you" she responded more confused than ever.

That moment the world came crashing onto me. I just wanted to fall to the ground and cry my eyes out. I felt like life meant nothing to me. Like I wanted to go into a dark corner, where no one can ever find me.

"AJ, you have to remember me!" I pleaded her.

"Dean, it will take time for her to regain her memory, try showing her pictures or important things to her" Dr. Reynolds said. (LOL like Carter Reynolds!😂)

"Why doesn't she remember me?" I asked the doctor as water filled my eyes and Emily was staring at me in my arms. "She has received some memory loss when she hit her head" the doctor said.

"Who is this man, doctor?" AJ asked the doctor. "This is Dean, your...Boyfriend" the doctor said winking at me. I smiled at AJ and back at him.

*AJ POV*
"Who is this man, Doctor?" I asked the doctor referring to the young man standing in front of me carrying a baby girl. "This is Dean, your... Boyfriend" the doctor replied.

I saw the young man smile at the doctor and smile even wider at me. Hmm, so he is my boyfriend? He's kinda cute...

"Well can I go home now?" I asked the doc. "Yeah, you and Dean live together" the doctor. "Doctor, will I get my memory back? I want to remember!" I said getting off the bed.

"Yeah, just ask Dean to show you pictures and stuff" the doctor replied. "Hey" Dean said as he walked out the office beside me and the baby in his arms.

I wanted to ask him if that was my baby. "Is that my baby?" I asked. "Uh, no but your the stepmom!" Dean said and he cursed at himself. "Oh, she's cute!" I said poking her cheek gently.

"Yeah, like you" Dean mumbled to himself. I smiled a little and blushed. "You too" I responded. "Hey, do you want to drive us home?" Dean asked. "Umm I don't remember where we live" I said awkwardly.

"Oh, right sorry!" Dean said and we got in his car. "Can you put the baby in her seat?" Dean asked and handed me, Emily, was it? Or was it sharkesha?

Wait no... Sharkesha is the name of a lady in a vine I saw. Ha, funny stuff'

"AJ?" Dean asked. "Uh yeah, sorry" I did and opened the back door and put Emily in the seat. I buckled her up and smiled at her. She smiled her toothless smile at me. I giggled.

"Well, let's go!" I said getting the passenger seat and buckling myself up.

+++ At Home+++

"AJ!" Said some young lady running to hug me. I patted her back and she patted from me. "Thank goodness You're ok!" The girl said. "Right, what's your name again?" I asked.

"Your so silly!" She said hitting my arm gently. I turned to look and Dean and he nodded. "Bella, AJ lost her memory..." Dean said awkwardly.

"What? How?" The girl, Bella was it, asked. "She hit her head" Dean responded and handed Bella, the baby. "Oh, well I'm going to go take Emily upstairs to bed" Bella said.

"You don't have to, Bella! I can take her..." I said just wanting to carry my little Emily. "Oh... Ok" she said and handed me Emily. I smiled at Emily and she flashed me her toothless grin.

"I'll be back" i said and headed for the stairs.

*Dean POV*

"AWWW, I forgot my keys the guest bedroom, can you go get them for me Dean?" Bella asked. "Yeah sure!" I said and headed for the stairs.

I walked down the hallway and stopped at Emily's room. (Denis's old room) The door was barely open. I peeked through the door and saw AJ leaning into Emily's crib.

"I really want to remember, your daddy seems really nice and sweet. I want to remember all those fun, romantic, sweet ti s we could've possibly had together, I wish" she said and saw her sniffle.

Wait... She's crying!?!

"Hopefully, I can, so your daddy will be happy. He seemed really sad when I asked him who he was. I know I know, your a baby, but I just really need someone to listen to me right now" AJ said running her hand through her hair than fixing It up again.

"AJ..." I said opening the door walking in. "Dean!?!? How long have you been standing there?" She asked. "Long enough" I responded and stood face to face with her.

"I want to remember..." She said in a raspy voice and looked at her converse.

"Hey, don worry, I want you to remember" i said picking her head up with my middle finger and index finger.

"I want you to remember... Remember me" I said.

___________________________________

Hey guys! So, if you want Denis to come back, (he will be 5 btw) than just comment!

Love yall! XOXO

Instagram: naedag03

Want a follow here and on Instagram? Follow these steps!
1: follow me here!
2 follow me on Instagram
3: comment "I am from wattpad" on any of my Instagram pics
4: comment "done" here on any part here when you have done all the following steps!
5: wait for a follow from me! 😊❤️💋