Part 64: Suicide Attempt

Hey guys! Just a quick question for yall! What is your favorite NFL team? Comment yours and I'll announce mine next part with new question!

A/N: also this part contains bullying and attempt of suicide. I am against bullying! I don't like bullying at all! Don't bully!

*AJ POV*

Danni and TJ just left for Camp a day ago, which was yesterday. All the teens and kids were going!

Kelly, TJ, Sandra, Diana, Joseph, Matthew, and other kids at the schools.

Me and Dean are laying on the couch, cuddling and catching up on our favorite tv show, Supernatural. "Babe?" Dean asked as we just sat on the couch, our eyes glued to the TV screen.

"Hmm?" I hummed to Dean. "Where did you go when you left yesterday?" Dean asked me. I tensed up a little, not wanting him to know about Punk. "Uh I just went to the um... Skate park! Yeah..." I said nervously.

"Skate park? What were you doing there?" Dean asked. I hoped he would just take the answer. "I needed some fresh air and needed to clear my head" I responded. " so you took your bags?" Dean asked sitting up.

"Well I wanted to go to a hotel, but I decided to just go to the skate park to get some air and come back" I said. "AJ?" Dean asked. "Yeah?" I asked biting my lip. "Tell the truth" Dean said calmly.

"I am!" I exclaimed. "AJ, I know your lying, you stuttered with your answer and you bit your lip, which you only do when your nervous or worried" Dean said confidently. Wow he knows me so well...

"I went to a hotel..." I muttered. "What!?!" Dean said with wide eyes. "I was planning on staying there for a few days..." I said. "You payed?" Dean asked. "Uh yeah..." I said. "So that money is going to waste?" He said kinda annoyed.

"No, a friend told me could use the room so I wouldn't waste my money..." I said awkwardly. I didn't want Dean to know about Punk.

"Who's this 'friend' we're talking about" Dean said using his fingers and doing the quotation marks. "Natalya..." I lied. "AJ, just tell me! I promise I won't get mad!" Dean begged.

"You Promise?" I asked him holding his hands. (See wht I did there with the title... Yeah okay no) "I cross my heart" Dean said crossing his heart.

"I was with... Punk..." I said and shut my eyes closed, not wanting to hear Dean scream at me.

"You were with... Punk!?!?? WHY!?!?" Dean kinda yelled. "I ran into him and he told me he was going to help me not get TJ and Danni get captured by their real dad" I said.

Dean shook his head and said "Sure... How would I know you didn't go just to be with him?" Dean asked. "I didn't! Don't you believe me?" I asked him. "I guess not..." Dean said and went upstairs and slammed our bedroom door.

"DEAN?" I shouted. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Dean shouted back. Suddenly my phone rang.

Punk. Seriously? Not a good time!

I went to the backyard to Answer.

A: Hello?
P: AJ!
A: oh hey Punk!
P: are you doing anything?
A: uh not really, why
P: I want to talk to Dean, and you too
A: uh, why Dean?
P: I need him to know I have changed and don't what to hurt you
A: uh ok, but he's mad right now...
P: why?
A: he figured out I was with you yesterday
P: oh I'm sorry April
A: yeah, so when you wanna meet up?
P: today, in an hour, at Sally's diner
A: Kay meet you there!
P: okay bye, sis!
A: bye...

*hangs up*

Did he really just call me sis? As in sister? I guess he don't like me no more...

"AJ!" Dean shouted with anger in his voice. I jumped because I got startled. I saw Dean with fiery eyes and coming down the stairs.