Part 41: Break up or make up?

Hey guys! So I guess #DJ is now officially gone... 😥😦

Don't worry! Remember Epilogue! Anyways I think this book will end around 45 parts! But there will be sneak peeks! Anyways! I will let you all know when the first part of Perfect Match will come out! Love you all! 😍💋

______________________________________

*1 week later*

*AJ POV*

Dean had been acting weird around me for the last week. It is like someone told them they were pregnant with his child or something. Every time I ask him about it, he just says nothing is wrong with him and turns me down. It is starting to get on my nerves. We aren't supposed to keep secrets from each other. We are a couple!

Today is the last straw. Either he tells me or we break up!

*Dean POV*

"Dean?" AJ asked coming down the stairs. "If you are going to ask me if I am fine, don't bother I am fine! You have been asking me that all week! Just shut it already, would you? I am fine!" I said annoyed. Once I realized what I said, I instantly regretted it. AJ looked hurt.

"No No No! Baby I-" I got cut off by AJ speaking. "No Dean! It is my fault I worry for my boyfriend! Or maybe soon it will be EX!" AJ said angrily and stormed off into the backyard.

"Look I am just a little stressed ok?" I said walking out to find AJ sitting on a chair. "But why? Why are you so stressed?" AJ asked.

I took a deep breath and decided to tell her.

"AJ... Nikki told me I was the father of her child... On your birthday" I said. "Why didn't you tell me earlier" AJ asked calmly. "Because I thought you would get mad and leave me" I said.

"Why would I do that?" AJ asked. "Cuz that is proof I hooked up with Nikki" I said awkwardly. "Dean, Nikki said it herself, you were drunk... And I know how you are when you are drunk, so don't worry, I am sure you didn't mean it" AJ said.

"And also one more thing" I said. "What?" She asked. "I have to break up with you in 7 months" I said. "Dean!" AJ said slapping me. "Oww! What was that for?" I said rubbing my cheek.

"Because you planned all this out! You are leading me on, you know what lets just break up now!" AJ said angrily. "AJ, I didn't want to! I thought if I told you now, you would understand!" I said.

"Well I don't! It is like you want to break up with me! Anyways just go and support Nikki during her pregnancy" AJ said tears brimming in her eyes. "No, I want to spend the next 7 months with you, baby!" I said grabbing her wrist.

"Dean, you will be a father soon, you might as well go with Nikki now" AJ said as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Please AJ!" I begged. "No Dean, if you are going to take me to places just to make me 'happy' than don't bother, just go!" She said which caused tears to form in my eyes.

"AJ, I don't love Nikki! I love you and I am scared to lose you! Really, I don't want to leave you! If I could go back to the day me and Nikki hooked up and not cause it, I would!" I said as AJ stood up.

"Dean... It is YOUR CHILD, if you want him or her, go now or else the Government (idk who does this so I just made it up) will take your baby away!" AJ said. She was right, I don't want to lose my very first baby.

"AJ, why do you what me to leave so badly?" I asked. "Trust me, I don't, it is the right thing to do!" She said. "I don't think people will like me or you if you abandon your child just for me! Please Hate will just make this worst!".

"You are right, I hurt you enough, I don't want to hurt you more" I said tears rolling down my cheeks slowly. "I'm sorry Dean" AJ said sobbing into my chest.

"So I guess we are broken up..." I said. "I guess we are" AJ said parting from our hug. "Bye Dean, I will miss you!" AJ said pecking my cheek. "Friends?" I asked. "Friends" AJ said hugging me once more.

"I will go pack" AJ said. "What why?" I asked letting go of her. "Because this is YOUR house and you probably want Nikki living here" She said. "Are you kidding me? Nikki will want ME to live at her house. She already has the nursery set" I said. "So you are going to sell this house?" AJ asked.

"Nah, how about you have it?" I said smiling. "What? No! I couldn't!" AJ said. "Please, for me! I want you to have this house, full of OUR special memories together" I said.

"Dean-" AJ said but I cut her off. "No AJ! You are keeping this house whether you like it or not!" I said. She giggled. I will definitely miss her giggle. "Well I will go help you pack!" AJ said following me upstairs. "Ok, Ms stalker" I said.

"What?" AJ asked. "Just you will see ALL my stuff, maybe even stuff you haven't seen yet" I said wiggling my eyebrows. "Hush! Don't be nashty! (If you know who this refers to, you are my new best friend)" AJ said.

"Whatever!" I said.

______________________________________

So yeah guys! I think I cried writing this! 😭😥😓 comment who you guys want AJ to date during the first parts of the epilogue! Don't worry AJ and Dean MIGHT end up together again... 😊😆

Love yall! XOXO
Instagram: naedag03

Want a follow here and on Instagram? Follow these steps!
1: follow me here!
2 follow me on Instagram
3: comment "I am from wattpad" on any of my Instagram pics
4: comment "done" here on any part here when you have done all the following steps!
5: wait for a follow from me! 😊❤️💋