Part 3: boyfriend and girlfriend

Me and Dean were at the park watching the sunset.

"It is so beautiful!" I said staring at the sunset. " not as beautiful as you." Said Dean and made me blush. I stared at him and smiled. " I love it when you blush." Said Dean causing me to blush even more. " aww I love it when you hold my hand." I said and he reached for my hand and held it.

" hey AJ?" Said Dean. " what deany?" I said. " will you be my girlfriend?" Said Dean. I was shocked but happy at the same time. " Of course I will!" I said as I hugged him and did not let go. I loved his warm smell. I finally let go and we saw the sunset was gone and the first star appeared. " oh look first star, make a wish deany!" I said as we stared at the star. We both made wishes. " what did you wish for?" I asked him. " I am not telling you!" He said. " come on deany please tell me!" I said. " fine I wished for a kiss from a beautiful girl." He said smiling at me. " oh yeah well your wish is about to come true" i said as I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back. His lips were soft and warm. I finally let go. He smiled and winked at me. I checked my phone to see what time it was. 8:00 it read. " oh my gosh Dean!" I yelled at him standing up. " what happened babe?" He said sounding worriedly. " it is 8:00 we better go!" I said grabbing his strong arm and trying my best to pull him up.

We headed for the car. He drove me home. When we reached my apartment, he said " wanna know something buttercup?" He asked. " what?" I said. " I love you!" He said. " I love you too!" I said back. I walked in and turned on the lights. Brie and Natalya were eating pizza while watching " Grown Ups 2".

They saw me.

" why hello there little miss late much!" Said Natalya angrily. " where were you! We were so worried!' Said Brie. " I am okay I was with Dean." I said as I put my bag on the table. Brie paused the movie. " What!" She said smiling at me. " you were with Dean? Dean Ambrose!" Said Natalya. " yes and he asked me out!" I said. "ahhhhh Oh My Gosh!" They both jumped up and down. " tell us all the juicy details!" Natalya said. As she picked my tiny body up and sat me in middle of them on the couch. I told them all about our "date".