Part 36: Natalya's wedding... Cancelled?

Hey guys! You all were begging me to write more so....

HERE IT IS! I know I know, I am awesome and nice!
_______________________________________________
*Morning if the wedding*

I woke up pretty early. Due to the fact I have to go do a bunch of stuff before the wedding. I went to go see Natalya last night and she was excited to see me. She told Nikki she didn't need her anymore, surprisingly Nikki was relieved. She said she didn't want to be so stressed anymore. Well lucky her.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. The whole apartment was quiet. The only thing I could hear was my clock above my dresser ticking. I saw the alarm on my phone turned off by itself so I got up and showered.

***
I walked into the beauty salon and saw my mom's friend's daughter, Samantha ,(Sammi for short) was there.

"SAMMI!" I said hugging her. She worked there, so most of the time she gives me free haircuts. "AJ!" She said and told me to sit on the chair. "What can I do for you?" She asked in her British accent. She was born in England.

"Here" I said and handed her a picture of the hairstyle Natalya told me to get. "Okay, this is way too easy" she said and did my hair.

***

I was at home putting in my dress and heels. My dress was pink and fit me just above my knees,It had a sweetheart neckline, and fit me perfectly. For the heels it was some white 4 1/2 inch heels, with fake diamonds on it.

I was ready and Nikki decided to help me out by telling Dean she was at Eva's and he would pick her up but instead he would pick me up.

I sat on the couch waiting for Dean to come pick me up.

***
Dean's POV

I was ready for the wedding, I had my tux on and my hair was all nice. I got in my car and headed for Eva's place. Nikki texted me saying Eva was helping her with her dress so to go pick her up there. I don't even think I will enjoy the wedding.

Especially without my AJ.

I got out and saw Eva's apartment building. I headed for the door and knocked. I stared at the ground the whole time. Finally Nikki opened.

I looked at her heels, than her dress, than up above her neck. That was not Nikki. That was AJ!

"AJ!" I said hugging her. "Hey babe!" She said hugging me back and kissing my cheek. "Why didn't you tell me you were in town?" I asked her. "I wanted it to be a surprise." She said.

She looked beautiful. Even more beautiful than Nikki when she put on her dress and showed me. AJ was way more beautiful than anyone else in the universe.

"Dean!" AJ said snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Oh sorry I zoned out for a second" I said. "I noticed" she said. "Well it is because you look so beautiful and I started telling myself-" I got cut off by AJ kissing me.

She snaked her arms around the back if my neck and mine on her waist. I missed her lips. I hadn't seen her in so long and I missed her more than ever. I kissed harder because I hadn't kissed her in about 2 or 3 weeks and she was the love of my life. What can I say.

I dipped her and she giggled while still on my lips. I eventually stood her up again and she parted.

"Woah" I said. "Yeah" she said while giggling. Hearing her voice just made my day about 20 times better.

We got in my car and I drove us to the church where Natalya and Roman were getting married. During the ride I had one hand in the wheel and the other linked with AJ's hand.