Part 5: betrayal

I was crying while sitting in the floor. Apparently some one heard me.

I heard someone knock. " hey AJ you in here? It's me roman." Said roman on the other side of the door. I let him in. " hey what happened?" He asked me worriedly. " i-it's - d- Dean." I said sobbing into my knees. " is it because he did not come out to defend you when Seth attacked you?" He asked. "No." I said as I wiped a tear away. " than what is it?" He asked me. " i went to his dressing room and saw him kissing Nikki." I said sobbing louder into my knees still.

Roman got furious. " wait here." He said and left. I went outside my door and saw he headed for dean's dressing room. But I knew he was one of my best friends, also dean's.

Roman Reigns POV

I headed for dean's dressing room. I was furious. I told him if he hurt my best friend, I would kill him. I went inside and saw Nikki was not there and Dean was crying. " hey roman" he said with a fake smile. " why you crying bud?" I asked him. " AJ walked in and I was making out with Nikki." He said wiping his fake smile away and frowning. " why did you do it?" I asked. " Nikki walked in when I was about to beat up Seth Rollins for attacking AJ. All of sudden she started kissing me and did not let go. AJ walked in and saw and got mad." Said Dean. " where is Nikki?" I asked him. "She left after AJ walked in." Said Dean. " oh ok." I said and walked out and headed for AJ's dressing room.

Back to AJ Lee

I stopped crying and watched the match against Brie and Summer Rae. Brie had her hand tied behind her. Summer didn't. Nikki was watching. When I saw Nikki I throw my empty plastic cup at the monitor. "Beat her ass up Brie!" Is said crossing my fingers hoping Brie would win. Suddenly someone knocked. I went to open and saw Roman standing there. " Roman! Come in!" I said and closed the door behind him.

" umm I came to explain why Dean did not go attack Seth and why Nikki was kissing him." He said. " ok" I said and he explained everything. " how do you know he is not lying." I asked him. " why would my best friend lie to me?" He told me. " you got a point Roman but I might take a day or two to completely forgive him." I said. " ok" he said and walked out.

Raw ended and I was heading to Brie's house to stay with her and Daniel for the night. I got a Text. It was from CM punk. "Hey AJ I heard about the whole Dean Ambrose kissing Nikki Bella I'm sorry for you" it read. " thanks" I texted back. I have gotten like five texts from Dean Ambrose but I ignored them.

When I went home to get my phone charger, I saw Dean was there. " hey babe." Dean said nervously. " hello Dean Ambrose." I said frowning and went to get my phone charger. When I call Dean, Dean Ambrose he knows I am mad at him. " I am sorry! Please forgive me!" He said crying. I could tell in his eyes he was really sorry. " look Dean I forgive you but I am just going to have a sleepover with Brie tonight, is that okay with you?" I asked him. " yeah sure completely fine" he said and I left.

At Brie's I explained what happens to me and Dean Ambrose to her and Daniel Bryan. They were shocked. " poor deany!" Brie said. " why?" Asked Daniel confused. " he is so sad and lonely right now!" She said. " wow just because of that!" Said Daniel rolling his eyes at Brie. Daniel never really liked Dean, he thought he was a lunatic and cheats on all the girls he dates. But I still loved him.

We watched television and ordered Sushi for dinner. We played monopoly and played truth or dare. Brie dared me to call Dolph Zigglar and tell him I love him. I did but he knew it was a joke. After all that they showed me pictures of them when they started dating. They were so cute together. We also did some prank calls. They were so funny! After we got tired and went to sleep. I slept In their guest bedroom.

I awoke pretty early. It was 7:20 when I woke up. I called Dean and told him I was coming home. He sounded happier than ever. When I woke up, Brie and Daniel were still asleep so I left a note for them i the kitchen. I got my Keys and drove home. I saw Dean was asleep in our room. I quietly tipped toed over to him and kissed him on the cheek. He woke up smiling. " AJ! Your back!" He said hugging me and kissing me on the lips.