Part 43: Promise?

Hey guys! Here is part 43! Sorry for the sucky part yesterday! This one will be better! Love yall! ❤️💋

Songs I recommend:

Blank Space- Taylor Swift
Night Changes- One Direction
You Suck- Abigail Breslin

________________________________________________

Me and Dean were slow dancing.

"Hey AJ?" Dean asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "Do you promise me we will always be friends?" Dean asked. "Of course, Dean!" I said hugging him tightly. He smelled like body spray for men, which James uses ALL the time, it is kinda ridiculous.

"Why do you ask?" I asked him. "You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, I don't want to lose you" Dean whispered and he twirled me. "Me neither" I whispered. How will I ever deal without my Dean? I think I might just have to be sad all the time.

"Will you ever marry Nikki?" I asked Dean. "Well, if I fall madly in love with her" Dean chuckled. "Oh" I said sadly. "Don't worry, AJ, I will NEVER marry Nikki!" Dean said pecking my cheek.

"Thank you for always being there for me, Dean, I don't know what I would do with you" I mumbled into his chest. "I will always be there for you, my princess" Dean said as he pulled me from him.

"Love you" I said curving my mouth into a small smile. "Love you too, Princess" Dean said smiling.

"Promise?" Dean said sticking his pinky out. "Promise." I said and shook his pinky with my pinky.

"I will always love you" Dean said holding me like I was fragile.

"Me too" I said holding him tighter.

+++

* 7 MONTHS LATER*

*AJ POV*

Well 7 months has past. 7 months since I promised Dean I will always love him. Well, things have changed. Dean moved in with Nikki like 6 months ago. John married Rosa Mendez after she dumped Seth.

Oh speaking of Seth, I haven't heard of him for like 5 months. Neither have I heard about Punk... Hmmm weird?

Well I have found a new boyfriend! You will find out who it is later on!

You might hate me and say "oh you PROMISED Dean!" And stuff. But, HE ASKED NIKKI OUT RIGHT IN MY FACE! BLAME HIM!

They live happily, Nikki's baby is due in about 1 week. So yeah technically, I hate Dean Ambrose! HATE!

I glare at him whenever I see him, he does the same to me. Ok so let's just do a flashback to when Dean asked out Nikki and HE started being mean to ME!

*FLASHBACK*

"Nikki, will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" Dean asked getting up from the seat. Dean, Nikki, and I were all hanging out at a cafe. It was supposed to be our day together. He told me he was going to 'surprise' Nikki and wanted me to see.

WOAH WOAH WOAH... DID DEAN ASK NIKKI OUT! WTF

"OMG YES!" Nikki said wrapping her arms around the back of Dean's Neck and kissed him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DEAN!" I spat at him. "What?" Dean said putting his arm over Nikki's waist and holding her sideways. "IN FRONT OF MY FACE!" I spat.

"YEAH GOT A PROBLEM?" Nikki spat. "YOU KNOW WHAT, BE HAPPY TOGETHER FUCKERS!" I spat. I didn't care if all the costumers and employees were staring at us.

I walked out of the cafe, slamming the door.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

I hated him ever since that day. Wanna know how I know Nikki's baby is due in 1 week, BRIE! I am still best friends with brie, Natalya, Emma, Eva, Cameron, and Naomi.

Ok now time to meet my boyfriend!

*DING DONG*

YAY HE IS HERE!

I opened the door and smile. "Hey babe!" My boyfriend says kissing me. "Hey Christian!" I said kissing his cheek.

Yep, that's right! Chris is my boyfriend! He asked me out about 1 month ago on the Ferris wheel when we went on it together!

Ok so a lot of couples broke up and got new ones. So here are the couples SO FAR!

Me- Christian
Dean- Nikki
Brie- Daniel
Eva- Edge
Rosa- John
Natalya- Tyson Kidd (like in real life 😝)
Cameron- Jey Uso
Naomi- Jimmy Uso
Emma- Cody Rhodes

Yeah... Most of the Divas have boyfriends that are part of the WWE.

Anyways me and Chris are going to a Hoodie Allen concert. Chris loves his music. We went to a Taylor Swift last time, so...

"Ready to go, babe?" Chris asked. "Yeah! Let's go!" I said. "Uhh, Kiss first" Chris said smiling.

His smiles melt my heart. I leaned in and locked my lips with his. They were warm, especially now that it is November. They were nice and soft.

I parted. "I love you, AJ Lee" Chris whispered. " I love you too, Christian" I said and hugged him.

_______________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was super busy with a TON of homework my new teacher gave me. Ugh...

Anyways, as I said, MAYBE there will be more than 45 parts, maybe not...

So yeah, AJ and Christian are going out now...

Love yall! XOXO
😊🙉😘