Part 65: Smoking and Beaten Up

Hey guys! Let me tell you an embarrassing story that happened to me right now! So you know how you can add famous people like on vine and stuff to snapchat and see their story. Well I recorded a video of my fire alarm going off and my face looking annoyed, so I meant to put it on my story, but I sent it to Sebastian Olzanski (he's a Youtubers) and I started freaking out cause it wasn't for him and I showed my face, so I turned red and hot when I sent it, and now I'm so embarrassed and want to go die on a hole, *not literally* anyways read part 65 now!

*Danni POV*

*one week later*

So, I was sent back home. TJ deleted the video she posted from Instagram before AJ and Dean could see it. Good thing she did or else, I'm dead...

I had to make up something like I'm allergic to pollen or something's hen I came back. So I said there was a lot of flowers and told AJ I was allergic to Pollen. Good thing she bought it.

Now I'm in my room, editing a video for this week's video on my Chanel, DannisLife

"Daniel, mail is here for you!" Dean called from downstairs. I took my headphones off and set them on my desk, next to my IMac.

I hurried downstairs, only to be greeted by Dean with a package in his hand. It's from YouTube" Dean said. When he said that my eyes widened in shock. "ITS HERE!" I shouted of glee, yanking the package out of Dean's hands and hurrying upstairs.

I decided to blog it for my blog channel. I don't really post there, only when something interesting goes on in my life.

I turned on the camera. "Wassup guys?!?! Anyways today I'm recording me opening my Golden YouTube Play Button! It finally came! I'm so happy! Ok let's open it!" I shouted with joy into the camera.

I grabbed a knife and cut the box open. I took out the Play Button. Wow I thought to myself. I finally did it.

"I can't even speak. This is so amazing! I never thought I would make it this far! To celebrate I'm doing a meet n greet with my buddy, Joseph, aka JoeBoy to celebrate both of our Channels reaching 1Mil subs! More info down below!" I said.

I showed it to the camera. "This is all for you guys! I wouldn't been able to do it without any of you! Love you all so freakin much! *blows a kiss to camera* see YA later guys!" I said and shut off the camera.

I hung up the play button on my wall next to my silver YouTube Play Button.

*AJ POV*

Dean went to the game with Punk, Roman, and Bryan (Daniel Bryan). Danni went to the skate park. I decided to go for some coffee at the Starbucks couple blocks away. It's a nice day so I'm gonna walk.

I took a quick shower. For my outfit I went with:

~a long sleeve flowy coral top
~some white skinny jeans
~some coral wedge sandals
~my white heart necklace
~black sunglasses from Vans
~black bracelet with pink bunny on it
~light pink lip gloss
~eyeliner and mascara
~light brown eyeshadow
~BB cream

I grabbed my phone and decided to call one of my girlies and ask if she wanna come with.

I decided to go with Wendy and Naomi. Haven't seen them girlies in a long time.

*20 minutes later*

Me and the girls were taking sips of our coffees and just chatting and stuff. We were also discussing some things of my wedding, which I'm so excited about. It's in 12 months. A year exactly. It's gonna be in spring.

"So AJ, who's your maid of honor?" Brie asked me, putting her sunglasses on. "I don't know. I was thinking wendy since Roman and Dean are like brothers and Dean and I want couples as our maids and guys" I said and Wendy plastered a giant smile on her face.