Part 26: Emma and Christian

Hey guys! How have you been! Anyways so now there will be 2 parts if needed.
Have been seeing that half of the parts of missing. If you guys don't see the authors note at the end, than it got cut off. I have written a review on the App Store.
----------
Me and Christian were in the car.
"Hey AJ, can I tell you something." He said. "Yeah" I said. I did not realize that Dean was calling me so I put answer on accident.
"I really like you AJ." Christian muttered.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH!" Dean screamed on the phone line.
"Dean..." Christian said scared. "Dean! What the fuck I thought I put decline!" I screamed.
"APPARENTLY NOT!" Dean screamed in the line.
"AJ WHO THE FUCK SAID THEY HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!" Dean screamed.
"NO ONE!" I screamed and hung up.
"I am so sorry Christian! I did not mean to-" Christian cut me off by kissing me.
Is it wrong to say I felt a little fireworks.
I kissed back and he put his hand on my cheek.
We eventually parted.
"AJ omg I am so sorry I just could not resist!" Christian said looking down.
"Christian, don't be sorry I mean you are a great kisser." I laughed and so did he.
We eventually got to his hotel room.
We walked in and it was beautiful. It had a porch, 2 beds, a MASIVE tv, a restroom, and a huge closet.
I gasped at the sight of the huge room.
"Whoa AJ, close your mouth before flies go inside." Christian joked and I laughed.
Dean Ambrose POV
Why did I dump AJ! Clearly Seth was kissing her! Oh my gosh I feel stupid right now. I miss my princess so much. The prom is tomorrow. Uh oh I need a date.
But AJ will get jealous that I am with some else. Wait that is good. She will come back to me.
Ok now who should I ask. Nikki? Nah she is going with John. Natalya? She is going with Roman. Brie! Wait no she is going with Daniel. Maybe Emma? No she is going with Cody Rhodes.
ROSA MENDES! Yes rosa, she does not have a date yet! Alright now all I have to do is ask her.
*drives to her hotel*
I got out of my car and head inside the fancy building.
I ask the lady at the counter where Rosa Mendes is.
"Room 13" she said while typing something in her computer.
I head upstairs and look for room 13.
Room 9, 10, 11, 12, 13! There it is! Room 13!
I knocked and Seth opened.
"Seth?" I said confused.
"Oh Dean. What do you want?" Seth asked annoyed.
"Where is Rosa?" I asked.
"She and I were having a lovely time and now you interrupted us!" Seth said glaring at me. "Oh I am sorry." I mumbled.
Seth just looked at me and closed the door on my face.
I stood in front of the door when I got a text from Emma.
E: hey Dean! Can you pass by my place?
D: yeah sure why?
E: I need of ask you something
D: sure but I am outside of Rosa's hotel room right now.
E: perfect look for room 25!
D: you live in her building too?
E: yeah lol :)
D: oh see you in 3 :)
E: kk bye!
I put my phone in my pocket and headed up the Stairs.
I looked for room 25. I eventually found it.
I knocked.
"Dean! Hey! Come in!" Emma said as I went inside her hotel room.
I sat on the white chair on the porch. Emma brought two cups and a kettle full of coffee.
"You want seem coffee?" Emma asked me. "Sure." I said as she poured some coffee into a mug.
She passed it two me and I added some creamer and sugar.
"Thank you" I said as I sipped the coffee.
"Anyways I wanted to ask you something." Emma said while sitting down on the chair in front of the table in front of me.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Cody broke up with me and I heard you don't have a-" I cut her off bye spilling my coffee in the table.
..
"Uh I still have AJ as my girlfriend.." I said a I cleaned up the coffee on the table.

"No Dean I was not going to ask you that, I was going to ask you if you wanted to go to the lovers late prom together." She said.
"Uh I'm sorry Emma, but I want to surprise AJ at the prom..." I muttered awkwardly.
"Oh well if you want to I can help." Emma said smiling. "Really?" I asked her. "Yeah totally!" Emma said.
"Thank you so much Emma!" I said a I hugged her and left her room.
Now I have to come up with a surprise for AJ.
-----------------------------
Leaving it off here!
Love yall guys!
XOXO 😊🙊😘
Instagram: naedag03