Part 18: slapped

Hey guys just quick question, did anyone see WWE Hell in a cell 2014? Ok so here are the main 2 results for the matches.

Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins: DEAN LOST! FML I AM DONE! WHY DEAN WHY! 😑😠🙊😥😓😩

John Cena vs Randy Orton: John Cena won! YASSSS! 😆😊

Oh and Brie lost to Nikki! Lol poor brie! She is my fav Bella twin! 😓😥

AJ Lee vs Paige: AJ WON! Yasssss! MY FAV DIVA WON! 😃😏😆

Anyways so close to 1000 reads! OMG! THANK all of you so much! I never thought I would ever get so many reads! Thank you all!

XOXO 😊🙊😘

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean's music started playing and me and him walked out. I was carrying my baby, WWE diva championship belt.

I hopped inside of the arena knowing I would fight first. Paige's music started playing and I smirked at Dean.

Oh I am going to win! BIG TIME!

Paige hopped inside the arena as Seth glared at Dean. There was a brief moment of silence, just me and Paige glaring at each other, me smirking, and the crowd going wild.

The bell rang and I lunged at her. I managed to tackle her to the ground, her groaning and scowling. She managed to push me off, sending me flying a little and me landing on my butt. I quickly got up and ran to her, punching her many times.

I also did a uppercut, which knocked Paige down. I was dominating so far.... She got up and speared, me which knocked me down. She punched me and punched me until I fell down. She lunged onto me but I rolled an she landed on her back.

She groaned in pain and stood up, before she could lunge at me, I ran to her and did a flying kick at her.

She stumbled backwards, but regained her balance quickly and ran after me.

After a couple of hits, I managed to block one of her hits and hit her back. I tried to kick her, but she blocked. She punched me and kicked me a couple times until I tagged Dean in.

Dean went in and Paige tagged Seth in.

Dean started punching Seth until Seth punched him back.

When Seth was about to jump on Dean from the high rope of the arena, Dean moved over and Seth fell on his ribs.

He whimpered in pain as Dean stood him up and did, my favorite move

Of his, Dirty Deeds!

Seth layed down in the mat and Dean grabbed his leg and the referee counted to 3!

I jumped up and down of happiness.

Seth and Paige walked out to the back as me and Dean stood in the middle of the arena.

I grabbed his hand and raised it as I kissed my baby. No not Dean, my other baby, my Diva's Championship Belt.

I kissed Dean's cheek and the whole WWE universe cheered for us.

I was happy to be back with my one true love, Dean Ambrose.

We walked to the back.

"hey I am going to go to my locker room and freshen up" Dean sighed, covered in sweat. Eww

"Ok me too! Bye babe!" I leaned in and kissed him quickly. He smiled and walked to his dressing room.

I skipped to my dressing room. I saw Nikki was in there. " uh hi nikki..." I said with a confused face in me.