Part 68~ Wedding

*AJ POV*
-10 months later-

It was time... Omg I'm so nervous. It's finally my wedding day. I was in my dressing room of the church, getting ready.

Brie came on and touched my makeup up, since it was a bit messy. She smiled at me. "AJ..." She chuckled. "Don't be so nervous, you're marrying the love of your life, not giving a prevention to the queen of England" Brie joked.

I smiled and lightly laughed. I took a deep breathe. I smiled and hugged Brie and she left the room. My mom walked in.

"Mommy..." I croaked out. "Sweetie, don't cry, it's your big day, I'm sure Brie is tired of fixing your makeup so much" my mom chuckled, her eyes watering.

"I love you mom" I choked out and hugged her tightly. "I love you too, sweetie" she responded and stopped hugging me, but held a tight grip on my shoulders.

"I'm so proud of you April, you've become a strong and beautiful young lady. Your so smart and you've clearly found a man who will take good care of you. I can see Jonathan is a good person. He will take good care of you. I hope to see my little grandchildren running around soon" my mom joked. "Mom!' I scolded and laughed.

"You're gonna be a very strong and beautiful lady, I'm so proud sweetie" my mom said, wiping her watery eyes, but not ruining her makeup.

My dad shortly walked in and wrapped his arm around my mom's waist. "You look gorgeous, sweetie" my dad smiled. I smiled and tightly hugged him, letting go after a little.

"AJ, it's time to go" Natalya called out. "Oh coming!" I shouted and waved at my mom.

My grabbed my wrist pulling me back. "Mom I have to-" she cut my off by putting my tiara on my head. I smiled and she kissed my forehead.

The entrance music played and my dad linked his arm with mine. "Are you sure your ready, AJ?" My dad asked. I nodded and took a deep breathe, as security opened the doors.

I slowly walked down the aisle, seeing some divas, superstars, other friends, and family. I saw Dean's mom in the back back bench and I waved at her. She mouthed "you look beautiful" and I mouthed back "thank you".

I looked at Dean, who stared at me in Awe. I smiled and saw Roman next to Dean, looking happy as ever. Next to Roman was Seth, looking at me in tears. Him and Dean worked their differences out.

I saw Christian, who wanted to cry tears of joy. I saw Dolph, who smiled at me.

I saw my bridesmaids. I saw Brie, looking at me and smiling, containing her tears. I saw Natalya, looking beautiful and looking like a proud mother. I saw Eva, who looked gorgeous with her bright red hair. Lastly I saw Bella, my gorgeous sister who looked good as always and a proud mommy of Anna Lee, my 1 year old niece.

I let go of my dad and he kissed my cheek. "I know you're going to protect her and make her happy, I am trusting you Dean, so I'll now hand you one of my 2 most prized possessions, my daughter April Jeanette Mendez" my dad said and Dean nodded.

My dad smiled and sat down. Deal grabbed both of my hands and the priest did his thang. (<<< I'm sorry I'm on drugs on something I'm sorry I put that XD)

-skip skip skip-

"Jonathan, your vows please" the priest asked and Dean took a paper out of his pocket. He took a deep breathe and I giggled.

"April, or should I say AJ, you were the best thing that has ever happened to me" Dean said. Every little thing he said a flashback came back to me.

-Dean and I taking selfies at Disneyland, acting like little kids-

"I have loved you since day 1, and I'll love you till death do us part" Dean choked out. My eyes watered and I smiled.

-Almost crying at how Dean sang A Drop In The Ocean to me-

"I knew the very first day that I met you, I would be able to call you Mrs. Good in the future, and now I am" he said. I wiped a tear from falling, thank goodness I'm wearing waterproof mascara.

-5sos singing a song for me that Dean planned out-

"Even though we've had our rough days and our easy days, I knew that we would get through it, always" he exclaimed.

-me sobbing into Eva's shoulder after breaking up with Dean-

"You are the love of my life, the light of my day, my sunshine, my buttercup, AJ, you are my everything, without you I would be nothing" Dean choked out and everyone awed.

-Meeting Denis and Dean bragging how he looks just like him-

"So I say to you, our love will be eternal, it will never fade, it will just grow stronger, I can't wait to meet our children, I already have a baby, but I want Emily to have little sisters and brothers" Dean managed to choke out, as a tear rolled down his cheek.

-me meeting Emily for the first time and seeing her bright blue eyes-

"This what I have learned from us, Love works in mysterious ways. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. But what if I say us two face crazy love experiences? I know it's hard to believe that love at first sight is almost impossible. But when it does happen, it's a miracle. Us two had to face the impossible and possible to make it throws you a crazy, amazing, heartbreaking thing called love. But I promise to love you every single day but the question is do you Promise?" Dean asked.

"I Promise." I responded. "I shall now call you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" the priest said.

Dean leaned in and sweetly kissed me, smiling through the kiss, as everyone clapped. Suddenly, he dipped me and picked me back up, earning some "woo's" and louder claps from the people.

I am officially now, Mrs. April Jeanette Good.

+++
HEY GUYSSS! Omg yay they're married! Sorry if it's sloppy, I wrote it in a rush! ILY! PARTS 69 and 70 coming soon! YAY!

I need someone to make me a new cover for "Promise? (Rewrite)" I've decided that I'm gonna make that a while new book. so If you are interested , message me! :)

Okay, so yeah... GUYS THE BOOK IS ALMOST OVER! IM SO SAD! *sniffles* okay igtg now. Stay unstable, my friends. xx