Part 69- Future

*Im gonna make a trailer it's coming soon! (Unless anyone wants to make one for me, go ahead and message me! (:)

-6 years later-
*Dean POV*

I awoke to a little tugging sensation on my blanket. I looked down and see David, my 6 year old son, accompanied by Emily, my 7 year old daughter. "Hey buddy, hey princess" I said and kissed both of their foreheads.

AJ became pregnant of David when we were on our honeymoon, it was honestly the best wedding present I could ever receive, because my present was my handsome little son.

*Last honeymoon day of AJ and Dean*
*Dean POV*

I fumbled with my fingers, sitting on me and AJ's hotel room bed. It was our last day here in Paris, and AJ hasn't been feeling so good all day, I was hoping it was just something she ate.

I ran my hands through my hair as I heard a gasp come from the bathroom. AJ had decided to take a pregnancy test just in case. I was extremely nervous, what if she is pregnant?

I took a deep breathe as AJ walked out, her eyes full of tears, her left hand covering her mouth in shock, and the other holding the little stick.

"Are you?" I asked, as I stood up anxiously. She sighed and muttered something under her breathe and handed me the test. 2 lines...

"Omg..." I muttered as I too, gasped and covered my mouth. AJ is
pregnant...

Tears filled my eyes as a huge grin showed up on my face. I laughed in joy and picked up AJ, spinning her and placing her down with a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Why are you so happy?" AJ asked, her too smiling and giggling a bit. "I'm gonna be a daddy..." I gasped happily and kissed her again.

I bent down and faced her tummy. "Hey little baby boy or girl, it's me. Daddy. I'm gonna protect you and your mommy till the day I die, okay? Even like that I'll watch over you both like an angel. I bet even though your barely being made in AJ's tummy, I bet your gonna be the most beautiful/ handsome baby ever..." I whispered and followed by a soft, long kiss to her tummy.

I looked up and saw tears rolling down AJ's rosey cheeks and her smile bigger than ever. "I love you..." I muttered to AJ and pulled her close, followed by a deep kiss. "I love you too..." AJ choked out.

*End of Flashback*

"Daddy" Emi whispered, since AJ is still sound asleep next to me. "Code Red. I repeat code red!" She whisper yelled. "Wee woo wee woo wee woo" David whisper shouted.

My eyes widened. "No... Yes? No! Could it? No! Omg it is!" I whisper yelled too and quickly got of bed, careful not to wake AJ. Emi handed me my clothes for the day, I got changed since I was still in my PJs.

David handed me my deodorant, which I put on. I ran to the bathroom and spread my arms and legs. (Don't think wrong you nastys)  "Kids, option um... 3 today please" I whispered. I have little options which consists of different things I have the kids do for me in the morning when I get ready for special occasions.

"Right away!" Emi said and grabbed a lint roller and rolled all the lint, hairs, and dust off of my clothes. After that, David came and spread cologne on me.

Lastly, Emi brushed my hair to the side and David put some gel in, as Emi fixed it up. I brushed my teeth and spit the water out. "Ready daddy?" Emi asked. "Ready princess, cmon lets go" I whispered and we walked out of the room.

I walked downstairs. I saw TJ there, looking beautiful as always, and Danni who had actually grown some stubble and held his hand with Andrea, his Fiancé who was accompanied by their 2 year old daughter, Alana.

"DEAN!" Alana shouted and I chuckled and Danni shushed her. She ran to me and I picked her up, cradling her tiny body in my arms. She giggled and her bright Hazel eyes, which she got from Danni twinkled as I cooed at her.

Finally after a couple of seconds, I put her down and she ran around the living room.

I heard a groan and looked up to my beautiful, yet sleepy AJ on ten top of the staircase. Her eyes were half shut, her left hand rubbing her eyes.

She yawned and looked at us. When she saw TJ and Danni, she squealed and ran to hug them. "Hi guys!!" She squealed as she hugged them. "Hey AJ!" TJ said, her now brown curly hair looking nice.

"Hola!" Danni smiled. "What are you guys doing here?!?" AJ asked them. TJ and Danni looked at me and than smiled.

"Baby, do you think it'll be good if we go back to Wwe?" I asked her. AJ smiled and nodded her head rapidly, tears forming in her eyes.

Ever since Emi was born, AJ and I decided to retire to take care of her. I can't believe it's been 7 years since we've been to Wwe...

*later that night*

I was nervous. I haven't came out to the ring in a long time, it feels just like the first time.

I fumbled with my fingers and AJ came. "Don't worry babe, you'll do fine" AJ assured me and kissed my cheek. I half smiled and kissed her forehead and she smiled and skipped along.

"Now we'd like to welcome back, for the first time in 7 years, our former Wwe United States continental champion, DEAN AMBROSE!!!" The guy said.

The crowd went wild and I went out and did my crazy, tongue-out thing. I got to the ring and waved at everyone.

"Man, it feels good to be back" I chuckled. The crowd went wild again. I smiled at the thought of all these people cheering for me.

"Well I'm not alone tonight though, would you guys like to see my beautiful wife come out too?" I smirked. The crowd, of course, went wild and chanted Daniel Bryan's yes.

I love how it's been 7 years since Daniel retired and they still do it, man I miss Daniel.

"Alright than, I'd like to welcome to the ring for the first time in 7 years, my beautiful wife and mother of my gorgeous 2 children, AJ LEE!" I shouted.

-Light it up-
*AJ walks out*
-Light it up-
*AJ smiles as she skips to the ring*

She came in and I grabbed her waist. "I'd just like to say, we love all of you. We're sorry this was a short notice, but hey, we have 2 kids to take care of" AJ chuckled.

"Thanks for being awesome fans! We'll be back soon, we guarantee you guys!!!" I shouted. The crowd went wild.

I smiled and looked around, man it's been 9 amazing years...

"Actually no, I don't guarantee it, I promise"

The End

___________
Hey guys! Thanks for all the support on this really crappy book! I'll try to re-do
Some of the chapters cause I didn't really like them!

I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since I've been on wattpad... Wow... I joined in August on 2014 and now it's May of 2016! It's alms or been a year guys!!!!

Anyways, I just want to say I love you guys soooooo much!!! Don't give up, follow your ydreams!!!

Last but not least... Stay unstable, my friends.