Part 10: Denis

Omg guys! So close to 400 reads! Thank you all so much!

This took me a while because my wattpad has been acting up lately by not saving the writing I have so far so I had to start part 10 all over! 😥😁😔

But anyways enjoy part 10! 😊🙊😘

This part is dedicated to wattpad user: EricaHarris871

Thank you for voting in my parts so far! 😊🙊😘

I awoke in the hospital. Dean was just walking in carrying a baby boy. He was about 1 year old.

" umm who is this little cutie?" I said smiling at Dean. " this is Denis, my cousin's son. She asked me to take care of him for a while since she had a family emergency in Chicago." He said as he set Denis on the bed next to me. He had a toy race car.

He called me mama. " ha he called me dada earlier." Dean said and I giggled.

About 5 minutes later the doctor allowed us to go home. Elderly people smiled at us a lot. We decided to go shopping for Denis since he was going to be living with us for a while. We bought him a crib, some clothes, and some bottles. The rest Natalie, Dean's cousin, let us borrow.

We got home and thank goodness there was no one trying to harm me. Denis was pretty tired so I set him to sleep in my room. Dean started to build Denis's crib. It was blue and had drawing of safari animals on it. Denis was going to love it.

I didn't mind Denis running through the apartment. I actually really liked him.

He was so cute and had blue eyes and brown hair, like Dean. I thought of Denis as a mini Dean. He was so cute. Well both of them. But Denis is cuter. Shh don't tell Dean. Sometimes I would find Denis playing tag with Dean.

Oh my goodness I melt when I see that. It is just too cute.

" aww so you like Denis more than me now!" Dean said joking. " no it is just Denis reminds me of you but mini." I said and he laughed. " well mini Dean and regular Dean are going to the park. Take care babe!" Dean said as he kissed and headed out the door with Denis.

I was bored so I invited Emma and Natalya to come over.

Emma came first. Than Natalya. We saw some movies and went out to get our nails done for Halloween. I got white ones with dots that made it look like Jason's mask. Emma got black ones with red nail polish dripping down to look like blood. Natalya got her nails done to look like candy corn. After we went back to my house.

When we walked in we saw Dean carrying Denis. " aww!" We all said running over to Denis. Dean let Natalya carry him. " I know. I know. I look adorable!" Dean said smiling. I punched him in the arm playfully.

" no you idiot! We saw Denis!" Emma and Natalya said. " what is up with girls and babies?" Dean asked confused. I shrugged my shoulders.

But you gotta admit Dean carrying mini Dean is so cute! I melt when I see them together. Eventually it got late and the girls left. It was me, Dean, and Denis. We decided not to do " funny" business while Denis was here.

I would feed and change Denis. I would also give him a bath, change his diaper, and wash his clothes. Dean would play with him, take him to the park, read him bedtime stories, put him to bed, and continue to teach him how to talk.

The good thing is that Stephanie allowed us to take Denis to raw and that she would take care of him. Dean had a match with Kane and I had one with Nikki. Great.

My match was first so I skipped to the arena. Nikki stood there with her fearless Nikki shirt. I had my Dean Ambrose Unstable shirt on with matching converse and shorts.

I did black widow on her and she tapped out. She gave me a thumbs up.

I was so confused. I went to go ask Brie about all that.

"I have no idea why she is acting nice AJ!" Brie told me. " Brie! You are her sister!" I told Brie.

" yeah but I am not that close to her!" Brie said as I walked out and headed to Stephanie's office to get Denis.

I returned to my locker room and fed Denis while Dean fought Kane. All of a sudden I saw Seth walk out. Dean was ready to fight him but Kane came behind him with a steel chair and hit him in the back. Dean fell to the floor. Kane and Seth left.

Dean was taken to the nurse and I went in. " hey Dean!" I said. "Hey marshmallow." Dean said as he was lying down. " you ok?" I asked him. " yeah I will be fine." Dean said and he grabbed my hand squeezed it.

We went home and Dean watched football with Denis while I cooked dinner.

I stared at Denis. He stared back. Dean saw and smiled. "See something else you like babe?" Asked Dean. " yeah Denis." I said as I put the dinner on the table and Dean went over and sat Denis down.

He went to the restroom and left his phone on the table. He got a text and I decided to check from who it was.

It was from Renee. It said :

Meet me at the park ;)

I got mad. I acted like nothing happened. In 2 minutes Dean came back and checked his phone. I guess he read the text. " umm I have to go see Roman" Dean said nervously and left before I could say anything.

Could he be cheating? I set Denis down and decided to go spy on Dean at the park. I know it is wrong but I wanted to.

Anyways I am going to leave it off here guys! Remember to vote and follow me! Love yall! Take care! 😊🙊😘