"Sorry about that. It was the only thing I could think of to keep you alive." Octavia mumbled and I felt something wet touch the top of my head so I looked up to see Octavia crying.

"Why didn't you kill me?" I whispered.

"I love you. I can't lose someone else that I love." She said brokenly. Lincoln.

Then Bellamy walked over and stopped in front of me.

"Hey Cam, can you go to the bridge in about 15 minutes?" He said, completely ignoring Octavia.

"Okay Bell." I said before turning to O. "He'll forgive you, just give him time."

"How are you so sure?"

"Time heals all." I said getting up and pressing a kiss to her head and mumbling an 'I love you' before heading to the bridge.

I was one of the last people to arrive at the bridge despite leaving earlier that Bellamy told me to, but who cares.

"Alright now that everyone's here we can start. First things first, the Earth is gone and according to Shaw it'll be a while before it comes back." Bellamy said folding his arms over his chest.

"Hopefully it'll be around 5-10 years until the Earth is back." Shaw announced. Another 10 years in space. Great.

"And we only have enough rations to feed everyone for a max of 4 years. Other than that, our only other option is cryosleep. But we'll have to program the system to wake one person up in 5-10 years." Raven explained to everyone.

"Or someone could stay awake." Monty whispered just loud enough for a few people to hear. Me being one of them threw him a look as if to say 'don't you dare'.

"It's up to Madi at the end of the day, she is our Heda after all." Echo said in a quite voice and everyone turned around to look at the child.

"Well I think it's time for a nap." She smiled.

125 years later

Waking up from cryosleep isn't fun. It's like you've been suffocated and the attacker finally let's go. When I woke up, Clarke was stood over my pod smiling at me while Bellamy stood a few feet away with another person I'd never seen before.

"What's going on and who is he?" I asked, rubbing my eyes to wake myself up a little more.

"Happy wake up day Cam." Clarke said completely brushing my questions off.

Then the person I'd never seen walked over with a warm smile plastered on his face. He stood in front of me and held his hand out to me. I looked at him with confusion, but shook his hand anyways.

"Hi I'm Jordan. I'm Monty and Harpers son." The man said and my eyes went wide.

"Wha- Monty and Harper. Where- How-" I stuttered, unable to get out a whole sentence.

"We have something to show you." Bellamy said before walking towards the bridge.

The bridge was silent and when we arrived he pressed a button and Monty's face appeared on the screen.

"Hey guys, it's been about a year since you all went to bed. Not much to report really. My algae farm is awesome. No surprise there. Oh, I'm able to monitor conditions on the ground using the ships geological equipment, so, I'll know when it's safe to go back down. Gets a little lonely sometimes without the rest of you, but the peace and quiet is what-" Monty said before Harper came in and cut him off.