Season 4, Episode 22 - All or Nothing (Redone)

Start from the beginning

"Bad conversation?" Quinn asked approaching Sam who looked stunned. "Quinn? What are you doing here?" Sam grinned hugging her tightly. "Well I'm on spring break and I decided to come back for Regionals," Quinn said somewhat honestly as Sam couldn't help but beam. "Well whatever reason you're here, I'm glad," Sam smiled as Quinn smiled back at him before they were interrupted by Santana. "Q! I needs you help with my bags," Santana huffed. "I'm not your porter. Get someone else to do it," Quinn said making a face. "Fine. Trouty get my bags," Santana said to Sam. "Still calling me Trouty?" Sam said making a face. "It's your name," Santana said coolly. "No it's not. Take care of your own luggage. I have to get to glee practice," Sam said as Santana scoffed. "You deserved that," Quinn said with a smirk. "Oh whatever Tubbers," Santana said annoyed as she rolled her luggage behind her as Quinn shook her head, also heading to the choir room for practice.

Cut to the choir room as Will is counting the New Directions "....six, seven, eight, nine... Uh, are, are Joe and Sugar here?" Will asked. "Present, Mr. Schue," Sugar squealed as she and Joe entered. "Come on. Great. Okay. Guys, I have finalized our set list. We are going to start of with "Hall of Fame" by The Script and will.I.am., then Blaine will take the lead with Imagine Dragon's "It's Time" and finally we'll close Marley's original song "All or Nothing."," Will said as the New Directions cheered thrilled with their setlist. "We are also welcoming back 4 special guests this week, Kurt and Mercedes were here last week but we are also joined now by Quinn and Santana, let's give it up for them," Will said as the New Directions cheered for Quinn and Santana as Santana smirked. "I know, I know I'm awesome," Santana said as Quinn shook her head. "Alright guys, let's get started," Will said as the New Directions started rehearsals.

Cut to the jewelry store where Blaine is with Tina who is looking at the rings. "Well, if you were asking me to marry you, I'd want that big one. My fingers are on the larger side, and you have to figure, with my build, after we have a few babies, I may put on a couple of pounds," Tina said seriously as she got up to face Blaine. "Tina, I'm looking for a ring for Kurt," Blaine said seriously as Tina linked arms with Blaine. "He is so lucky," Tina said honestly as a saleswoman approached them. "Those are engagement rings," she said. "That's good because I'm looking to get engaged," Blaine smiled as Tina nodded. "I am constantly telling my nieces and nephews to wear condoms," the saleswoman said seriously. "It's for my boyfriend," Blaine said honestly. "I'm not pregnant," Tina said honestly. "I love him very much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him, so I'm going to ask him to marry me," Blaine said seriously. "Tell me about your man," the saleswoman said nodding. "Really?" Blaine said shocked as Tina walked off. "Is he your soul mate?" The saleswoman asked. "Yes, he is," Blaine nodded as the saleswoman walked over to him. "I met Liz when we were 18. It was at a Styx concert back when they were doing hard rock, not this weird robot stuff. We've been together ever since. Doesn't matter how young or old you are. True love is true love," the saleswoman said. "My friends have been giving me so much flak," Blaine sighed. "If we all had listened, we wouldn't be moments away from the Supreme Court finally telling us that we are just as crazy and awesome as everybody else," the saleswoman said as Blaine beamed. "Hey, dude," Sam called as he entered the store. "Don't try to stop me. I'm doing this, okay?" Blaine said annoyed. "I love you and I want to support you, so if you're really gonna do this, I'm helping you pick out the ring. I have, like, the best taste," Sam grinned. "Is this him?" The saleswoman asked. "No. Oh, no," Blaine said shaking his head. "No. I mean, he wants to do me, but we're just friends," Sam said seriously as Blaine shook his head. "Sam," Sam said shaking the saleswoman's hand. "Jan. Would you excuse us for just a moment?" Jan asked as she motioned to Blaine to come with her. "Yeah, sure," Sam nodded. "I don't," Blaine whispered. "You do want to do me," Sam said seriously as Blaine shook his head as he went to talk to Jan. "Forgive me for being pushy, but do you have anyone to advise you on this? Someone who would really understand?" Jan asked. "Someone... gay?" Blaine asked. "Yeah," Jan nodded. "Not really," Blaine said honestly. "I just want you guys to see what's possible when two people really love each other. Sound good?" Jan asked as Blaine nodded, glad to have someone who understood's input.