𝑿𝑿𝑽

THE SOLDIERS COME running from the entrance of Dong's office and pinpoint Jooheon kneeling down before the corpse with warm tears rolling down his cheeks. The tears instantly cease as he perceives the disruptive sound of the soldiers drawing and loading their rifles. They point it at Jooheon with no mercy and demand, firmly, to give up his act.

Jooheon gradually ascends to his feet grasping on to the handgun with quivering fingers. The thought that he murdered his foster father still proceeds to haunt him. He isn't sure if he'll be able to make it out alive and be able to meet up with Changkyun.

"I'm sorry Kyunni, I didn't want things to go this way. But, I didn't know. I didn't know how to fucking do things right."

Luckily for Jooheon, the other six arrive just in time to battle against the armed soldiers. Wonho and Shownu are able to knock them down in an instant while Kihyun and Minhyuk team up to distract their eyesight from Jooheon.

Jooheon admires them astonish that they'll come to save him from his doom. Changkyun runs up to him and grabs tightly on to his arm capturing his attention. He declares, "We have to get out of here— I'm sure they'll call back up!"

"We need to find the location of the vehicles," Jooheon instantly informs as he grabs Changkyun's hand in his. He gives it a tight squeeze advising him that they'll make it out alive.

Wonho marches up to the both of them and speaks sincerely, "I can assure you more soldiers will be headed our way. We have to get out of here quick."

"Wait, but we didn't found a cure for you." Changkyun brings up as he shifts his eyesight upon Jooheon's visage.

Jooheon shakes his head and moves his head towards the exit, "Your brother is right Kyunni. We have to get out of here— I'm sure I can find a cure sometime in the future."

Changkyun opens his mouth desiring to argue with Jooheon about the topic. Nonetheless, if they remain back for an extra couple of minutes they might get caught by the Militia once again; and who knows what they might do to them.

Ceasing his argument Changkyun follows by Jooheon's side as the rest follow behind him. Hyungwon, who proceeds to limp, climbs on Wonho's back for faster transportation.

Jooheon leads them down the empty corridors. They appear to be like a maze to Changkyun, but somehow Jooheon recalls the direction to the garage. It's like his memories came crawling back inside his mind and now he remembers about himself.

Upon arriving at the garage, Jooheon pinpoints an empty black van planted idly at the center of the garage. He runs up to it, lets out a sigh when he's relieved that it isn't locked, and demands the rest of them to mount the vehicle.

"I'll drive," Shownu insists as he makes his way to the driver's seat and stopping Jooheon. "I don't think you're in any condition to focus on the road."

"I guess you're not wrong on that," Jooheon mumbles as he walks over to the back seats.

They are somehow lucky to escape from the facility with all of their parts still intact. Wonho and Shownu sit at the front, while the rest sit at the back of the vehicle. Changkyun's breathing proceeds to speed up. He's still nervous about the entire situation as negative questions filled his mind. What if the Militia are following them and they don't know? What if the vehicle has a tracking device like in the movies?