𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰

CHANGKYUN STUMBLES, ASCENDING the stairs up to the chamber Jooheon is currently occupying. Everything around him appears to be funny looking, and he can't cease his small laughters after realizing he has committed to something naughty with Jooheon. The said name holds up Changkyun on to his feet as he drags him inside the bedroom. Finally, achieving to get Changkyun on to the cot, Jooheon walks up to the door, and locks it to prevent any disturbance.

Changkyun rolls on the bed, feeling tipsy and drowsiness from all of the alcohol he drank back at the club. Even if it only appear to be one glass or two, the younger is not a heavy drinker. He'll easily get drunk with even one drop of Soju.

Jooheon marches up to Changkyun's body figure and commences to crawl over him, the younger steadily moving his head up to admire the elder's countenance. With a drunken smile trimming his visage, Changkyun questions softly, "What are you going to do to me. . ?"

Jooheon responds to Changkyun's question with his own, "Do you know what people do when they really love one another, Kyunni?"

Changkyun parts his lips slowly. Of course, he discerns what they do. And is something the latter has been willing to know how it feels— and how it works. He was too shy to tell Jooheon before what sinful actions he desires to experience, but now he's going to be involved in it.

Changkyun feels his breathing speeding up as Jooheon nears his countenance. With his deep last breath the elder smashes his lips against the other. Jooheon's hands commence to travel up Changkyun's chest and down his sides, while the said name cups Jooheon's face, drawing him closer to his body. Their lips roughly smooch one another. It provokes Changkyun to feel shivers of excitement all over his body.

Jooheon draws back and takes in a few deep breaths. He grabs on to his shirt from the back and jerks it off, giving Changkyun a full front seat of his abs. The latter admires them, clearly astonished at the view.

"Your body looks good. . ." Changkyun comments. He hasn't realize his fingers are already traveling over Jooheon's tone stomach.

The older leans forward, attacking Changkyun's neck with his rough kisses. He trims the youngerMs fair skin with petite bruises, marking his territory. Changkyun groans deep within his chest, allowing his head to lean back against the colorless pillow. His hands travel over Jooheon's bare chest and down his back. Just by feeling the older's physical body, he can tell he works out.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Jooheon begins to strip off Changkyun from his clothes. The said name reaches down to Jooheon's pants, and commences to unbutton his jeans, jerking them down to reveal his tenebrous underwear. Changkyun pinpoints Jooheon's massive boner, and his face brightens up.

"Sorry, I couldn't contain myself anymore," Jooheon claims with a whisper. He draws back from Changkyun's neck and emerges with a smile. "This won't bother you, will it?"

Changkyun shakes his head, denying feeling uncomfortable. He wraps his arms steadily around Jooheon's neck and mutters sheepishly, "I've been wanting to have sex with someone. . . It's just my first time, so I'm kind of scared. . ."

Jooheon chuckles lightly and pecks Changkyun's lips deeply. Even if the said name is close to being an adult, he still behaves like a naive teenager. Jooheon's sure Changkyun has ever experienced any sexual encounters. He's happy to be his first.

Jooheon initiates to devour Changkyun's lips. They smooch one another— their lips hungry for each other as their breathing turns into one. Changkyun cups Jooheon's face, hauling him closer, while the elder nibbles the bottom of the younger's lips, provoking him to open his mouth wide, and allowing Jooheon entry for his tongue.