𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰

JOOHEON HAS'T MOVED for hours and neither has Changkyun. After Yeon has abandoned them both they were forced to stay put. They haven't been fed whatsoever nor given a place of comfort. Changkyun feels like he's locked within a cell in a vile prison. Is this how being in jail feels like?

Jooheon's eyes finally open. They don't show any sign of confidence or optimism. He appears to be emotionless; as if he isn't capable of defeating the boss battle no matter how many attempts he takes.

Changkyun's scoots closer to the cell his hands gradually running up the metal pole. He speaks up, stuttering at first, "J-Jooheon, please tell me you're o-okay. . ."

Jooheon moves his eyesight to Changkyun's and locks his eyes with him. He parts his lips as if he wants to speak, but the words won't form. He's too numb. Too tired. He doesn't yearn to stand up and pinpoint a way to escape, but he discerns that he has to.

For Changkyun's sake.

"I'm s-sorry. . ." Changkyun commences apologizing as tears threaten to fall down his cheeks. "I didn't mean for any of this to h-happen. . . I knew I should have listened to what Wonho-hyung said. . . I shouldn't have forced you to take me out to visit those places I've always wanted to. . ."

Jooheon furrows his brows a bit as he grunts within himself. The fact of him being tied up doesn't annoy him, but it's the fact that Changkyun is blaming himself for the current situation. He apprehends that he's just a teenage boy, who just turned eighteen, who wants to live and experience the life of a young adult. What's so wrong with that?

"You shouldn't apologize. . ." Jooheon claims sincerely as he curls his fingers. "It's not your fucking fault, so don't apologize for this shit. . ."

The tears proceed to flow out from his eyes. They strike the ground heavily. Changkyun desires to embrace Jooheon tightly and to thank him for everything he has done. Not only for him but for his other brothers as well. He knows that without having Jooheon in his life he will remain as the quiet, coward lone-wolf he's been.

Changkyun sniffs and clears his throat, "How d-do we even escape from here? . . I don't see a shitting way. . ."

A smirk slowly creeps over Jooheon's bruised visage. Of course, he knows how to escape. He has ranked as a sergeant after all. So he quite remembers the role of being one.

Changkyun proceeds to admire him with a confused expression trimming his countenance. He doesn't know whether he should be satisfied or terrified about Jooheon's plan.

Spontaneously, a soldier walks inside the frigid room. He lays his eyes upon Changkyun's and Jooheon's figure. He must have been sent to check up on them while Yeon takes care of other important business.

The soldier shakes his head steadily a scoffs escaping from his lips as he mutters the word "faggots" within his breath. Changkyun instantly glances away detesting to hear the vicious term.

On the other hand, Jooheon attempts to gather the soldier's attention. He speaks up, mockingly, "Are you the sergeant's new buddy how? Damn, couldn't they hire someone who's more built?"

The soldier cocks a brow obviously offended by Jooheon's comment. He marches up to Jooheon and establishes, "I'm not the one who's locked up and betrayed the government shit head."

"And I'm not the one who's going to regret saying that word," Jooheon claims menacingly.

Before the soldier could back up from Jooheon and escape the room before chaos breaks out, Jooheon uses the chains tied to his wrists to trip the soldier provoking him to strike down to the surface. His head pounds the ground vigorously his eyesight drifting off. He doesn't become aware of Jooheon's next action tho as he becomes surprised to pinpoint him using the chains in his wrists to strangle him to death. Literally.

After Jooheon made sure the soldier was not breathing, standing up or making any sudden sound he begins to scout his uniform for a key. Changkyun proceeds to admire him with a horrified expression.

"He killed him? Did he kill the soldier? Just like that?"

He shakes off the thought not wanting to think any negatives thoughts about Jooheon. Besides, he did achieve to pinpoint the ticket for their freedom.

Finally seizing a silver key in his hand Jooheon frees his wrists from being tied jointly. He sighs in satisfaction knowing that he will gain access to better movement with his hands. He ascends to his feet and marches up to Changkyun's cell unlocking it open.

Changkyun runs out of the cell and leaps forward to Jooheon's structure. He wraps his arms around his neck hauling himself closer to his body. He admits, he wants to cry tears of joy. He is satisfied to feel Jooheon's body warmth and the texture of the scales behind his neck again. Even if it seems like the wrong time to embrace him, Changkyun's couldn't restrain himself back.

Nonetheless, Jooheon wraps his arms around Changkyun too. He moves his hand in a circle soothing his back. He apprehends his sigh of relief and finally hauls back from the hug.

"You have to do as I say, understand?" Jooheon establishes sincerely his hands holding tightly on to Changkyun's arms.

Changkyun nods his head in approval not desiring to object with Jooheon's plan.

"You go on ahead and find your brothers. I can trust you on this one, okay?" Jooheon holds up the key and hands it to Changkyun, who seizes it in quivering hands. "The keys are all the same. I will go and finally end this with the bastard that runs this government, understand?"

Changkyun shakes his head. He didn't want to object, but he wouldn't let Jooheon face the head of the government himself. He argues, "Y-You can't go by yourself! What if you don't come back to me? What do you expect me to do then?!" Tears threaten to form in his eyes again.

Spontaneously, Jooheon plants a gentle peck on Changkyun's trembling lips. Somehow the kiss is able to calm him down a bit, but he still doesn't fail to feel fear.

"I'll be okay, Kyunni," Jooheon claims one last time with a calm beam.

If he wants to save his brothers fast, Changkyun understands that he'll have to shove his feelings aside for the meantime and only hope for a positive outcome. He discerns that Jooheon's stronger and brave; he'll make it out alive that's for sure. But, will Changkyun escape? Safe and sound with his five brothers? He isn't sure, but he's willing to find out.

"Let's do it," Changkyun establishes firmly.