𝑰𝑰𝑰

THE SIX GUYS hover over his figure as they examine every inch of the mutant's features. He has lovely lips, with mono eyelids, and pale skin-- similar to that of a vampire. Out of the six of them, Changkyun finds the stranger to be attractive.

"What should we do with him once he wakes up?" Kihyun inquires, not daring to remove his sight from the mutant. "Do you think he will attack us?"

"Perhaps eat us alive?" Minhyuk adds.

Wonho scowls at both Minhyuk and Kihyun, wordlessly informing them to watch what they are speaking. Wonho doesn't want for words to terrify Changkyun. The thought of housing a mutant is already horrifying for him.

Wonho turns to Shownu and silently questions, "Should we house him?"

Shownu shrugs. "He looks important. He's even wearing the Militia's green-colored uniform. I suggest we keep him around until he wakes up. We might want to ask him questions we're wondering about."

"Like asking him why he has green scales on his face or why he was bleeding?" Minhyuk inquires, dumbfoundedly, as Kihyun nudges on to his shoulder.

Hyungwon shakes his head. "Let's try to keep the sensitive topic away. I have a feeling he was running away from the Militia. Especially if he was traveling down this zone and losing blood."

"If I'm going, to be honest for once, he's really handsome," Shownu remarks.

The statement troubles Wonho a bit. The said name immediately fixes his glimpse upon Changkyun and detects him gazing, with glitter in his eyes, towards the stranger. The younger raises one hand, daring to touch the mutant's ebony color hair, but instantly ceases when he overhears Wonho clearing his throat and whispering out his name.

"I'm sorry. . ." Changkyun apologizes in a doughy tone as he establishes his hand down by his side.

Wonho sighs within his chest, and demands towards the elder of the room, "As soon as he wakes up, we'll interrogate him for questions. He might be running away from the Militia, but we aren't so sure if he's even working with them."

Hyungwon nods his head in consent and withdraws from the room with the rest. Except for Changkyun, who lingers in his spot next to the mutant. He craves to acknowledge that the mutant is charming, but his features are a bit horrifying. If the dry scales vanish from his face, Changkyun can be sure the stranger might as well be a leading model. Will it be possible? Could this stranger be full of wealth?

Changkyun's intrusiveness starts to fade away as soon as he ponders about the wealth he beholds. He's at a zero percent. In the government's system, he's imaginary and doesn't exist. He can't acquire a job whenever he desires, and he can't enter any location without an identification card.

Life has become tedious for Changkyun, and he's initiating to loathe it more and more each day. He can't appreciate watching a late-night movie while cuddling his partner, attending a concert of his favorite artists while kicking his feet to the beat of the music. Visiting the amusement parks to feel his adrenaline rushing while riding the roller coasters, and clubbing while drinking beer for the first time in his entire life. He couldn't do any of the things he aspires for.

Changkyun ascends to his feet and observes the mutant once more before turning around, facing the exit of the chamber they are healing the stranger in, and taking in a deep sigh, he starts walking forward.

Unexpectedly, a vigorous grip wraps around Changkyun's wrist. With widened, terrified eyes, he peers over his shoulder and captures the sight of the mutant waking up from his nap. He feels his heart beating in an instant as the mutant sits upon his rear on the petite cot.