𝑿𝑽

CHANGKYUN WAKES UP slowly beneath the thin blankets of the bed. He admires the rays of the morning sun shining through the open, clear window. He shifts around on the cot stretching his arms out to the open air. For a second, he ceases his thoughts and commences to ponder about Jooheon.

"Jooheon? Where did he go? Is he downstairs?"

Changkyun sits up slowly on the crib glancing around the room once more. He attempts to recall last nights event. They went drinking, then they danced, they kissed and they finally arrived home to have sex.

"Sex. I just had sex. . . with Jooheon."

Changkyun runs his fingers through his hair as he processes last nights memories. The way Jooheon tenderly kissed him and the mannered his hands ran through his nude body. Did it all truly happened?

Changkyun peeks down underneath the covers and finds himself not wearing his underwear. He blushes as his eyes widen in astonishment. He also pinpoints the clothes scatter all over the bedroom surface.

"I'm so embarrassed right now. . ." Changkyun comments with a sigh.

Nonetheless, Changkyun proceeds with his morning routine. He brushes his hair, washes his teeth and wears a new pair of clean clothes. He retrieves all of last nights clothing, including Jooheon's, from the ground and stores them inside the laundry basket sitting idly by the foot of the bed. Changkyun ceases immediately. Glancing back at the clothes from last night taking up space within the laundry basket, he proceeds to wonder about Jooheon's whereabouts. His clothes remained on the ground and he didn't took them.

"Is he wearing a pair of new clothes? Or. . . is he?l

Changkyun ascends to his feet and rushes to the closet. He forces the door open and spots a remote hanger hanging idly. His military uniform isn't there. It's missing. Gone.

Changkyun feels his heart beat rapidly. Did Jooheon marched out of the house to face the governor? If so, did he left last night? Why isn't he back at the safe house yet?

Changkyun backs away from the closet and darts out of the bedroom in a panic. He travels down the stairs in a hurry provoking him to miss the last step and to crash on to the ground his glasses flying off of his face. Kihyun and Minhyuk, who are at the living room, overhear Changkyun's body slam against the wooden surface.

Kihyun jumps to his feet and runs to Changkyun's aid, "Damn, dude, are you okay?" Minhyuk stands behind Kihyun with curiosity.

Changkyun sits up on his knees and shakes his head, "No— I'm not okay. Where's Jooheon? Have you two seen him?"

"No, we haven't seen him." Minhyuk answers. "Isn't he up in his room sleeping?"

Changkyun shakes his head more as his breathing speeds up. Jooheon hasn't return yet, could he have died? Wonho rushes in from the kitchen and straight towards Changkyun. He questions with worry, "What happened?"

"He just fell down the stairs," Kihyun informs. He attempts to hold in his laugh trying to imagine Changkyun flying down the stairs. Changkyun nudges Kihyun's shoulder alerting him with a glare.

Shownu walks in with Hyungwon by his side. Hyungwon bends down and grabs Changkyun's glasses in his hand. Wonho helps Changkyun ascend to his feet carefully.

"I can stand, you know? I'm not crippled," Changkyun claims feeling embarrass for tripping at the foot of the stairs.

Wonho furrows his brows a bit, "Yeah, but we aren't sure if you bruised your ankle or knee."