𝑿𝑿

THE SIGHT BEFORE him satisfies him. Changkyun is glad Jooheon is sleeping profoundly; and not worrying about anything else; like he always does. He needs this rest and he knows it. He admires Jooheon's countenance— the green scales proceeding to take over his fair skin color. It doesn't bother him tho, because he'll always find Jooheon handsome. The lamp is the only source emitting light as the sky outside the window has already fallen to sleep. Changkyun discerns Kihyun will serve dinner soon.

"Jooheon, wake up." Changkyun establishes as he ascends on his behind. He lightly commences to shake Jooheon's figure hoping to wake him up, but instead receives a slight groan escaping his lips.

Changkyun sighs within his chest and lightly smacks Jooheon's cheek, "Jooheon. Wake up already, will you?"

"No way Kyunni. . ." Jooheon grumbles as he wraps his muscular arms around Changkyun's slim structure. He heaves him back down to the cot drawing him close to his body. He snuggles upon him and adds, "Let's sleep together a little more."

Changkyun smiles a bit. Of course he'll adore to sleep more with Jooheon by his side. But, if they don't wake up in time for dinner, the rest of the members might just find out about them.

"Jooheon we can't risk it," Changkyun informs as he shifts attempting to get off of Jooheon's love-able grip. "Dinner will be served soon and we're not awake yet. They're probably growing suspicion since we're both gone."

Jooheon's yellow eyes dart open. He admires Changkyun's visage— slightly taking notice of the small acne scars in his cheek. He sits up steadily and captures Changkyun beneath his body.

Jooheon leans his head forward, close to Changkyun's, and claims, "Let's do it again Kyunni."

"Are you kidding me Jooheon?" Changkyun inquires with a light chuckle escaping his lips with his cheeks glowing. "We'll get caught. Come on. Let's go eat dinner."

Except Jooheon doesn't desires to listen to Changkyun's words. Instead, a smirk spreads over his countenance. He pushes up against Changkyun's body and starts to rub his groin against his. Changkyun's eyes widen, astonish, as doughy moans threaten to escape from his lips.

"J-Jooheon~" Changkyun calls out. He draws his head all the way back against the set of pillows. His penis starts throbbing and he knows for sure Jooheon's provoking it. He wants him to stop, but at the same time he enjoys the sinful feeling.

Spontaneously, the noise of the door knob twisting is perceive by the both of them. They discern that the door is locked, but they proceed to freak out in embarrassment and horror. Changkyun, without any thought, pushes Jooheon off of him as he observes him crash on the wooden surface harshly.

"Fuck Kyunni," Jooheon groans as he begins to pick himself up.

"S-Sorry!" Changkyun blurts out quietly but loud enough for Jooheon to hear.

Changkyun hops off of the bed and instantly seizes his underwear. He realizes he snatch Jooheon's by accident and tosses it his way. He advances to search for his as the person behind the bedroom door becomes impatient and knocks on the door.

"Changkyun! Changkyun, are you in there?"

The voice appears to belong to Wonho's.

"C-Coming hyung!" Changkyun calls out as he finishes slipping on his underwear. Although he knows Wonho lacks patience, he still risks to search for his clothes on the ground.