𝑿𝑰𝑿

JOOHEON WAS ABLE to hold until the others returned. A desperate Changkyun greeted them pleading and begging them to assist. They don't quite understand the pain Jooheon is getting nor why he's feeling it. Nonetheless, they start helping him since they'll loathe to see Changkyun drown in despair and sorrow.

Changkyun admires Jooheon from the living room as he eats silently on the dinner table. At least the headache went away, but Jooheon informed them all that he's still proceeding to feel rather weak and numb.

"I get you're extremely worried over him," Kihyun speaks up as he sneaks behind Changkyun's structure. "But, we'll take care of him. He'll be fine in no time."

Changkyun shakes his head steadily glancing away, "That's not it, hyung. He told me that the disease is killing him. I'm scared. I'm scared one of these days he won't wake up."

Changkyun tightly grabs on to the sleeves of his beige color sweater. They're worn out and dirty. He doesn't bothers rolling them up when he's cooking. Or even when he's washing his hands.

Kihyun sighs deeply and rests a hand on Changkyun's shoulder. He's always been the mother of the group. Attending to them when they got sick, feeding them when their stomach grumbled, and even keeping the house clean of dust to prevent any further allergies.

"You should go eat with him," Kihyun remarks as he removes his hand. "Trust me, when someone's sick, they don't like to be by themselves."

Changkyun apprehends Kihyun's allegation and nods his head in approval. Kihyun departs from the living room and escapes to one of the rooms to meet up with the others. They were going to discuss and address important topics, but Changkyun isn't interested to join. He's only interested in Jooheon.

Changkyun approaches Jooheon, who just finished his meal. He pulls the chair and settles down next to him. He lifts up his hand and uses the rear of it to inspect Jooheon's temperature by his forehead.

"Last night you got a fever. . . are you okay now?" Changkyun inquires as he steadily removes his hand.

Jooheon slightly nods his head and emerges with a warm, sympathetic smile. He's glad Changkyun is worrying over him, but he'll detest the idea of Changkyun not worrying over his well-being too. Jooheon responds, "I'm fine Kyunni. Good news is that I don't feel tired as I did yesterday." He stretches his arms to the open air. "I'm satisfied right now. Thanks for whoever prepared the meal."

"Wonho-hyung did," Changkyun informs attempting to hold back a bright smile. He's glad Wonho prepared a meal for Jooheon without arguing over it with him.

Jooheon's eyes broaden in shock, "Woah, really? Your brother did this for me? Unbelievable, am I going to get poison?"

"Of course not," Changkyun says with a light chuckle.

"That damn smile of yours just makes me extremely happy, Kyunni."

Jooheon raises his hand, settles it behind Changkyun's neck and instantly jerks him forward for a smooch. Changkyun's eyes open astonish about Jooheon's spontaneous behavior. He quickly scoots back on his chair and glances around the room anxiously.

"Jooheon, we could have gotten caught," Changkyun establishes with a whisper. Though, even if his heart is beating fast, he kind of enjoyed the sneaky peck.

Jooheon chuckles and shrugs, "Kyunni, I don't know if I'm dying. So, I want to do everything with you." Jooheon settles his hands on the table. Changkyun can't tell, but his skin has gotten paler. "Why don't you tell me your favorite things?"

"Favorite things?" Changkyun cocks a brow confuse about Jooheon's declaration.

Jooheon nods his head and elaborates, "Yeah, like your favorite color, food, animal. Interesting things I don't know about you. Shit like that."