Chapter Forty Six * SEXUAL CONTEXT *

* SEXUAL CONTEXT *

Ivy POV
We have spent hours walking around this god dam forest and so far we have found nothing. I am so tired, my feet are killing me I should of not worn my boots. I so want to turn back, but I know if I want my mate I need to keep going. My sister has mindlinked me several times today asking where I am, like she's concerned for me it all Tia this and Tia that at the minute with her, I've just told her I am not feeling to good and I am staying in bed today, good thing that flat I am meant to be staying in, well that's when I ain't in Matthews bed that is, that flat is double locked so no one can get in it. I don't need Holly muddling in my business. Suddenly we come to a hault, Matthew has seen something a rogue I think, this would be so much easier if I could hear what they are saying in their mind links. I follow him to the entrance of the rogue lands with the others. I think Matthew must be happy with his findings, as next thing I know him and the trackers have all gone. Shit this wasn't part of the plan to be left behind, I am meant to be in his bed tonight ughhh he's going to have make do with his right hand if I ain't back in time. I don't know my way back to his pack. Shit, double shit. I am gonna have to make Matthew and everyone think I was kidnapped too. I strip out of the tracker clothes, leaving me in a short skirt and top. I make my way to the entrance, there are two old looking guards there, time to play with them.
'Hi boys' I say to two of the guards
'What's a girl like you turning up here for?' The older one of the two guards says.
'Just looking for a good time' I say with a wink,
'Me first I ain't had a girl in year' say the older looking one of the two, he grabs my hands and drags me in to the the rogue lands. I am hoping I can get away from him before anything happens.
'You'll need to be quiet, I'll take u to the guard room but no one can know where you have been ok sugar'  I just nod, I really don't want to be doing this. He leads me down to the cells and through to the guards room,
'Hey who's in theses cells?' I question him
'Umm just a prisoner' Must be Tia, I smile to myself, I now need to get away from him. As soon as we reach the guard room he pulls down my underwear and enters me, he pushes me against the sofa and pumps in and out of me. He's so rough he doesn't seem to care that he could be hurting me, one last thrust and he finishes in side me. Yuck! He slowly pulls himself out. I feel sick with my self, I know Matthew won't feel nothing as I am unmarked, but this will be worth it if Tia is gone.
'Right girlie ready for the next one he's here' he laughs as the next guard comes in, next thing I know the next guard is on top of me, thrusting away.
Once the guys have had a couple of turns with me, they are wore out.
'Let's have a nap and restart the fun once we all rested up?' I suggest to them, thankful they both nod and agree, fall sleep pretty much straight away. Stupid idiots, I smile to myself. Just before I leave them I check their pockets for their keys, then I sneak out back in to the jail where Tia is being kept, I pull a knife out of my boot, and walk up and down the corridor to find her cell.