Chapter Forty Four

'Hello sister' I wake up feeling crappy and very cold. My eyes are blurry, I open and close them trying to clear my vision. I ain't at the pack gates or on my bed, where on earth am I?
'Lucas?' I call out as I can't see anyone in this dark room, slowly a figure steps forward me,
'Was always him every thinks of first' Oh my god that's Daniel voice, I must be hearing stuff or I am dead. I rub my eyes with my hands and realises I have chains on my wrists where have these come from? I look up and see Daniel in front of me!
'Daniel your alive!? Oh I've missed you' I start to cry
'How are you alive? Where are we?' Daniel laughs at me.
'Awww dear Tia let me explain, well when the last time I saw you, mmm let me think. Oh I know it was when you jumped out of that window into the arms of your mate, seems everyone deserves happiness but me...' interrupt him,
'Did Natalie get out?' He laughs at me.
'No, that explosion killed Natalie, she was begging to be reunited with her mate Tia she was never going leave that room... I was lucky enough to have a potion on me, which made the fire not burn me or effect me in anyway. You see I've been studying witchcraft all these years in my room, and I've become quite good at it' that explains what he was doing in his room all the time now, but that isn't important now.
'But there was a body..'
'Oh yeah that was another one of my spells, that body should be long gone by now' Tears come to my eyes this isn't my brother talking, he's coming across so arrogant, well he was never my brother but this isn't the Daniel I know.
'And to answer your question where are, we're at my home, my fathers pack where I belong dear ummm cousin'
'So it is true you ain't my brother?' I question him.
'Well when your father was dying he told me that, I wasn't your brother. His mate, your mum's sister gave birth to me' Daniel walks over to me,
'Oh don't worry Tia my father wants to take you as his new Luna at the next full moon, which is in two days' I look up at him, he grabs my chin with his hand, he looks in to my eyes and then lets go of my chin.
'Alex what about him, he'll die' tears come to my eyes, I start to panic. This is too much for me I throw up all what's in my stomach, which isn't a lot.
'Tia are you ok?' Daniel jumps out of the way of my vomit.
'I think so, I just feel dizzy and faint'
'Ummm we need to keep this between us my father wants a healthy Luna. Wait is there a chance you could be pregnant?' I stare at him, could I be pregnant?
'If you've slept with your mate there is a very big chance you are he's an Alpha, his sperm will be very strong. And this will mean my father will kill your pup when he takes you as his mate' he leans his head against my stomach.
'You always make my life so hard Tia' Daniel mutters as he pulls his head away from my stomach he stand up and starts shaking his head.
'Hey what are little sisters for Daniel' I smile at him.
'I know you may not be my really big brother, but to me you'll always will be my big brother. You was brought up with me as my brother, I have treated you all my life as my brother and I am not going to stop until the day I die, I'll just haunt you instead and still be your annoying little sister' he smiles at me, then sits down beside me.
'I was so angry against you all Tia. I was the one who helped the rogues escape, I basically killed Natalie. The rogues who I let out started the fire on the Alpha house, the plan was for me to fake my death, but Natalie wouldn't leave so I ended up drugging her. I was meant to get her out, then you appeared, I was so cross you was there in that room with her, you wrecked my plans. I helped the rogues take you, I am so sorry Tia' I can't believe Daniel played a part in all what's happened, Natalie would be happy she's with her true mate, I can't hold a grudge against Daniel I need him to help me out of here. I reach out and put my arm around him trying my hardest not to hurt him with the chain.
'Hey your my brother, I will love you no matter what. I forgive you for all your wrongs, and to be honest you and Natalie would of never made it out of the Alpha house alive anyway. I am just glad your ok' I reach my hand towards his face and wipe away a tear.
'I watched you and Lucas as you waited to hear about me, I stayed up to the point you was told it was my body. Tia I heard a heartbeat... I'll help you I promise...' Daniel turns his head to the door and jumps up as it's open,
'Hello Father please meet my sister well cousin Tia' a taller dark figure with long hair matted hair enters the room,
'Oh my dear you look like my mate, apart from the hair colour that was your mother's.' He smiles at Daniel showing his horrible yellow teeth,
'She'll make a wonderful Luna, and imagine all the beautiful pups she would make me, son'