Chapter Five

'WHY ARE YOU ROGUES ON MY PACK LANDS?' I hear my Dad yelling before I am even in his office. Me and Luna Natalie walk into his office, I cringe to myself, as my Dad sounds so mad, but I am slightly glad it's them rogues he is shouting at and not me. Dad office is huge, its has its own torture chamber attached at the side, which I guessing that's where he's is now as there is no sign of him in his main office. I follow Luna Natalie through the side door in his office to enter his torture room, straight away I am hit with an awful smell, I instantly know it's the skint of the rogues, yuck. As soon as I enter the torture room I look for Matthew, as soon as my eyes find him I go stand beside him. The rogues are chained to the wall, which I am guessing has sliver in them to compress their wolves, cause surly they could have broken normal iron chains with their wolf strength. As I walk across the room to Matthew straight away one of the rogues catch my eyes, he winks at me, as he watches me walk across the room towards Matthew. Yuck he's like old and dirt, but yet he feels the need to wink at me! So gross.
'Why what a pretty girl you turn out to be..... Tia, you look exactly like your Mother, I had hope to see you and..... you ain't mated, that makes my day princess' everyone in the room turns to face me, I don't know how this rogue know my name, or even how he knows who my Mother was. My Dad, Lucas and Matthew look furious, that this rogue has spoken to me.
'Don't ever speak to my daughter again' my Dad snarls at the rogue, as he slaps him round the face, the rogue just laughed at him.
'You was always so bossy, but Mr Alpha you have no efforts on me. Gutted she ain't my mate though, such a pretty girl too, I always said I would be back for her' he says as he looks back to me with a smile, instantly I know who he is, he's the rogue who killed my mother, before I have the chance to ask him or tell my Dad the other rogue speaks.
'They are coming Alpha for what is theirs, you can't keep it hidden forever, it isn't yours to keep' hes body is more toned than the other one and definitely not as old.
'I have nothing of theirs' my Dad protest,
'Is that true now?' The first rogue says eyeing me up and down, I feel sick and grab Matthew's right arm.
'Right, if you two can't tell me why you was here or the rogues plans, I want you both to be chuck in the dungeons, with your silver chains. And I think a dose of wolfbane to in their systems should also do the trick, might make them speak a bit more' I open my mouth in shock,
'Dad is that safe for them? And I didn't think there was anymore left on our lands' I ask him, as my Dad turns to speak to me the first rogues interrupts him.
'Now, now princess don't you be sticking up for us rogues, but as you have I'll make sure you get treated right when they come for you' he says as he licks his lips. I stand in horror at his words and turn to look at my Dad.
'Come for me...' I whisper back, Matthew wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him growling.
'Over my dead body anyone will touch Tia' Matthew growls.
'Pup please, you ain't her mate' I laugh at he's nerve, how dare he called Matthew a pup, he so doesn't value his life.
'Why are they coming for me?' I ask the rogues, but neither answer me, I start to feel shaken and faint, Matthew tights his grip on me. There's a knock on the door and the pack doctor comes in with two Syringes, Dad must had mind linked him at some point, without me even realising.
'Alpha I have the wolfsbane ready for the rogues' the pack doctor informs my Dad.
'Please doctor injected these two rogues' the doctor smiles and gets on with injecting the rogues,
'All done Alpha, the wolfsbane should be taking affect very shortly' he bows as he leave us with the rogues. Insteadly the rogue seem weak and sleepy, I guess this is the wolfsbane, the first rogue starts speaking as he drifts off.
'He..... be.... coming.... for... her...'.