Chapter Thirty Three

'The doctor told you to rest' Alex shouts after me as I leave the ambulance.
'I can't rest knowing that Natalie and Daniel haven't been found yet'
'Lucas will mindlink you as soon as he knows, Tia please rest'
'I will as soon as I know what's happen' I head back to the Alpha house.
'Tia you ok?' Lucas asks me as soon as he sees me.
'The doctor has told her to rest but she won't til she knows what happened'
'Tia can you remember what happen?'
'Well I when you left to go see the rogues on the boarder, I tried to mind link Natalie but she never answered me so I got worried I thought my bonds being broken with the pack may have stopped her from mind linking so I had to make sure she knew about the rogues, but when I went to checked Natalie's room and I saw her asleep on her bed I tried to wake her but she wouldn't wake up, so I throw water on her. She woke but she wasn't right, like normally she would go crazy at me for waking her up and definitely cause I got her wet, there was nothing. Then there was black smoke coming under the door, then Daniel came though the door and told me to jump out of the window, but we made a sheet rope thing and I climbed down. You hear Daniel say he was getting Natalie but.......' I start crying.
'I can't believe you nearly died, what if Daniel didn't come would you of left Natalie? You are my packs true Luna and you my mate. I can't lose you' Alex growls at me.
'I've possible just lost my brother and the women who I see as my Mother' Alex shakes his head.
'Tia I ain't arguing with you we will be leaving in four days or as soon as your results come though, this pack isn't safe' he turns and walks away from me, I reach out to him but decide against it.
'He'll come round Tia the mate bond it's a weird thing to deal with.' I just nod my head and watch the Alphas house.
'Where are you going to stay Lucas? All your stuff was in there' Lucas shrugs his shoulders at me guess he doesn't know either. I leave my mind link open between me and Alex, but he doesn't get in contact with me. We heard a cough behind us and both me and Lucas turn.
'Alpha, Tia just to update you we have found two badly burnt bodies in the formal Luna's room. One had the formal Luna's ring on and the other had Daniels chain on. I am sorry for your loss' I burst into tears and Lucas hugs me.
'What's happen?? Why are you upset?' Alex mind links me.
'They have found Natalie's and Daniel's bodies'
'See Tia that could have been your body up there'
'That's my brother and step mother you are talking about' I close the mind link between us I don't want to talk to him no more.