Chapter Thirty Five * SEXUAL CONTEXT *

* SEXUAL CONTEXT *

'Come back with me to where you belong princess' Alex whispers in my ear.
'I want to reject you, why can't I?' He smiles
'I don't want to reject you. I have left you to grieve for your father, brother and step mother, but I miss you, your smells, smile and body, a day is all I could of left you for anything else is too long' he says as he grabs my ass.
'Ok ok I'll go with you' He smiles and leads me out of this pack house and into a small cottage.
'Mhmm nice, how come you got a cottage and you ain't in the pack house no more'
'Correction we got the cottage, but you needed time Princess away from me to grieve and I wasn't the best support for you as I was angry you put yourself in danger but all is forgiven now' he says as he kisses my neck, then slowly running his hands up and down my body, yeah all is definitely forgotten now.
'Mmm don't stop' He smiles and slowly undoes my dress and lets it fall to the ground.
'Perfect in every way' he bends down and kisses my stomach.
'One day our pup will be there, but not yet I ain't ready to share you yet' he kisses up my body and pulls my left breast out of my bra and starts sucking at my nipple, while his hand wonders down my body and in my knickers.
'This is all about my Queen today babe' he whispers in my ear as he pushes me on the sofa and gets himself between my legs and slowly kisses up my left leg and pulls my knickers to the side and starts kissing my vagina .
'Ummmmm' I moan as Alex licks away, I really can't handle this can't handle this I need him now, it's too intense for me,
'Alex?' He stops licking and looks up to me with a grin on his face,
'Yes my Queen' he says as he pushes a finger into me.
'Stop teasing me and make love to me me' he smiles, and pulls out his fingers.
'As my Queen wishes'