Chapter Twenty Nine

'Alex' I whisper, this doesn't look good Matthew has me backed against a wall, with my hands pinned above my head, his face is buried in my neck. Alex has walked in with Lucas and the look of shock is on their faces, well Alex is more a pissed off look, but I know he can pick up on my feelings so he knows this situation is all Matthew then me.
'What the hell are you playing at? Get away from my mate you are scaring her I can feel it' Matthew ignores him, technically cause Alex isn't his Alpha he can refuse an order from him.
'Matthew move away from Tia, now' as soon as Lucas says his order Matthew let's go of my hands and moves away from me
'She was mine first not his, I love her Lucas. Please let me have her'
'She's mine' shouts Alex stepping closer to me, in between me and Mathew.
'Oh please she'll reject your sorry ass like I did with my pathetic excuse of a mate, just you wait, in fact you and my old mate would be good together, both being rejected and all that' next thing I know Alex has ran at Matthew and is hitting him, of course Matthew is hitting back.
'Lucas do something!'
'Technically I can't if I tell Matthew to stop I can't get Alex too'
'But if I get between them I can calm Alex'
'I don't like this Tia'
'I have no choice, I wont be the reason they kill each other' Lucas nods and I get behind Alex and put my hands on his back as Lucas shouts for Matthew to stop, I mange to get in front of Alex and he stops.
'Matthew get away from Tia' thank god Lucas is here.
'Yes alpha'
'She isn't yours, she belongs to her true mate like you do' Lucas looks nervous, Alex is furious, I pick up on his feelings just before he lunges pass me at Matthew and grabbing him by the throat.
'Alex stop please' I beg,
'Touch my mate again and I will kill you, even if it causes a war between our packs, I don't care. I will destroy you' I look at Lucas, he's in a horrible situation his Beta is in the wrong but he knows what the mate bond is like. Finally Alex releases Matthew, and he's a pile on the floor.
'Tia' Alex hold his hand out to me, I look at Lucas and take Alex's hand and he pulls me in for a hug.
'You calm me Tia, I didn't like him being too close to you, I can smell his scent all over you'
'Alex I am so sorry about the behaviour of my Beta I will make sure it doesn't happen again' Alex nods he opens his mouth to speak but a guard rushes in.
'Sorry Alpha to disturb you but your mindlink and Beta Matthews was closed, there's a group of rogues heading this way'.